Monday, June 17, 2013

Tavern - Testing the lights and materials


As you can conclude, this will be the environment for my new set, these props come without DAZ Studio material presets, and without any light presets, so it took a lot of time and effort to make everything look good. Of course this is only half of the work, the next step is to fill this tavern with people (half naked fantasy girls)

imagebam.com

6 comments:

  1. Looks great, where id you find the setting / props etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Faveral's Medieval Tavern (that's for you Zenn) is an utter bitch to get set up. But once you do, it works fantastic! You did a great job on the materials and lighting! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Try to place there some people and I think you'll get some problems with the shadows on them. So I think you'll need additional lights for good looking characters there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Will Zenn
    Thanks, MongoBongo has already answered your question, in any case, here is the link
    http://www.daz3d.com/medieval-tavern
    I made a mistake when I said before that it does not come with light presets, because it comes, but they are not optimized for DAZ Studio, and therefore for me they are unusable

    @MongoBongo
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

    @Fat Tony
    Thank you for the warning about the shadows, but I do not think I will have a problems, because I use so-called soft lighting (Uber environment and Ubersoft lighting kit).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, mate. Looking forward to see the half naked girls :P

    ReplyDelete