I bet no one expected orcish girl :), keep in mind that she still represents work in progress, and any comments and suggestions are welcome. The biggest challenge was her face, I did not want her to have a classic Orcish appearance, but on the other hand I did not want her to look like an ordinary girl, I think I've at the end found a good balance between these two. Soon I will post some more picture with her.

Can't say as I expected it, unfortunately I also can't say as I like it. Her body is great, but her face just isn't that pleasing to me. Her teeth and deep set eyes along with how long her fringe is combine I think to just make her a bit off-putting rather than sexy. She'd be a cool character in a normal fantasy setting, but I just don't find her attractive.
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with the other guy. She looks good, since you can't expect an orc to be a beauty goddess. A little suggestion, though. Maybe you could make her nose more orcish. I don't know, wider or something. It makes me feel like I'm looking at a green human with fangs. Otherwise, amazing job as always!
ReplyDeleteGreetings!
ReplyDeleteOkay, to be honest, I had the idea of you doing an orcish female, but I dismissed it due to the presence of Liliana as your roster's green girl. ;)
Now, concering Danika (that's her name, isn't it?...I think I like her, even if she isn't the classic beauty.
Her face looks a bit dark and threatening in the first picture, due to her hair falling on her face. It's hard to judge if she wants to kill or use the person she's watching like that. And I guess that might be the effect you went for. ;)
Tattoos are nice too, they add a barbaric element, even if she's naked. Maybe she could use some piercings, perhaps in her nose or her navel?!
Speaking of her navel, it looks a bit flat, almost like there was none..
As always, I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store for us (and her ;)).
Best wishes,
Tremere
Thank you for your comments, both positive and negative, you are aware that it is impossible to satisfy everyone's taste, and it would be stupid to even try. However I made some minor changes on her face, based on your comments.
ReplyDeleteThe new picture is the last solo picture with Danika, but she will appear in a new short set on which I will start to work from now.
I don't know if it's just the lighting, the pose, the slight changes or a mix of all 3 but I find the third picture much more appealing than the other 2.
ReplyDeletei like her just fine! great in fact! but her arms and especially her legs need much more muscle. the third pic is where it is needed the most. she has a warrior's body but with barbiedoll legs? other than that great job!
ReplyDelete@Lazy Fuck
ReplyDeleteLighting is the same as on previous image, so it must be because of these small changes on her face, but I wonder how you even notice her face, considering her pose :)
@iberios
I did not wanted her to have big muscles, only more expressed, I think her arms are fine, but I agree that the muscles on her legs need to be more pronounced.
well, for one am waiting very eagerly to see her set. I would like to see her with black hair, long and but into a tail for combat, like in first 2 pics and loose for the third pic and the like. also the eye color be brighter shade of green-brown, or simply green or even blue or lavender/purple, just not something so typically human.
ReplyDeleteI love Orc girls.
ReplyDeleteGood job!