Model of the room that I used for this picture comes without any material presets, even textures, so it was a real challenge to make everything looks good, except Luna, she always looks good :)

Besides the fact that this is the first picture on which Luna is with human male, there's nothing else special about it, however, while I was working on this picture, at the same time I worked on a new female character, in the next few days I'll post the first image, and in the meantime you can try to guess which race belongs the new girl.
Hello again! About your last picture, the one in the hot tube, I didn't think the lighting itself was too bright per se, just too bright for werewolves. ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay, now to the penthouse. I'm quite stunned about all the details you put in it, really filling it with life. It looks indeed very inviting. ^^ And I love the way you placed Aurora, Melody, Jezebelle, Liliana and Ophelia in the picture. A little homage to yourself, and I nice way of showing that Luna is indeed quite fond of her friends. :)
Just one thing to criticise, the labtop and Luna's lower body look a little bit lifted, like floating half an inch above the sofa..
What's going to happen next? More solo-shots, or a little episode in the penthouse? Would be nice to have something more fantasy-like... But still here's hopig we won't have to wait 3 weeks again. ;) (No offense!)
Best wishes,
Tremere
Love your work! Especially the Stories and anything including Luna, she's the most beautiful creation that 3D-animated pictures have ever seen! When's more of your work coming out? Also, have you ever thought of doing videos and not just pictures?
ReplyDelete@Tremere
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you've already read the news about the new character, when it comes to returning to the fantasy settings, I have an idea for a short set in terms of the number of images (five to seven), but very complicated when it comes to the scenography and the number of characters. The bad news is that only for a few weeks I'll be able to start to work on it.
@Anonymous
Thank you for the nice words about Luna, there will be much more pictures of her, but not the stories, for two reasons, I am no longer in contact with the person who wrote this great stories, and I do not have a lot of free time to work on long sets.
I have not tried to make an animation (video), primarily because it takes a lot of work even for the most simple animation , but who knows, there's a first time for everything.
Wait, someone was writing your Luna sets? I'm sure someone else would be happy to jump in and take the reigns from them. Or were they commissioning those sets too?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm gonna guess: Night-Elf or Draenei.
@Lazy Fuck
ReplyDeleteActually it was like this, I first finished all the pictures in the set, and then another person, with my permission, wrote a story based on the pictures, and added text to them. For example, "Luna and the Goblins," was the first set I ever made, and its story was written more than a year later.