This may not be my best picture, but it is certainly the most complex, the number of characters, props and lights, goes beyond anything I had ever done.
The time required for rendering (nearly seven hours) was not the biggest problem, loading all of these objects in memory has led to the fact that I can barely move my mouse, at one point I wanted to quit because I thought that my computer would not be able to get this done, solution was the creation of several independent scenes which I merged just before rendering.
This is the last time I'm doing such complicated picture, at least until I get stronger computer, although I did told that this will be the set, and I intend to keep my promise, but not before I get back from vacation in about two weeks.
That is a lot of characters for one iamge man, well done, 7 hours i snot too bad considering all the stuff you have in there, nice work
ReplyDeletelinks are no longer working
ReplyDeleteLook at them all having fun in the Tavern, can I join :D
ReplyDeleteI know what it's like setting everything up and getting it rendered even when my Poser is playing up doesn't help. Good work as always ;)
Hey there...You should be back from vacation for two weeks now, I guess, and I hope you had a pleasant and rejuvenating time. ^^
ReplyDeleteThis tavern sure is a lovely place with lots of faces, some are familiar and some are not. If you did independent scenes first, could you post larger single pictures of Lil, Jez, Dani, Luna and Ophelia? That would be quite awesome. ;)
By the way, did you consider having the minotaur in the back as a future male protagonist in a picture or set?
As always, best wishes,
Tremere
Thank you for your comments, especially on those from other artists, it seems that only they understand how much of the effort I have to put in this picture.
ReplyDeleteThose who are still following this blog, you are probably wondering why there are no new images. The truth is that after returning from vacation, I had no desire to deal with rendering, until a few days ago, when I finally forced myself to start working on a new image which will be finished for the upcoming weekend.
@Tremere
I was not planning to make more solo images, most what I could do is to use the previous scene, remove the male characters, and do a few close-up shots, but only after I finish work on the current picture.
iam still hoping for more muscular legs on orc girl as she is my favorite, and she then could grow her hair out! lol. anyway, I know it might be difficult having the two orcs fuck each other since their color is the same, as many of the artists I commission have repeatedly told me, but porn is filled with humans and elves fucking each other, and they are the same color, so why not try it?
ReplyDeleteSooo...New pic with Ophelia. First of all, always nice to get some treats from you. ;)
ReplyDeleteBut I have the feeling that you didn't really put that much effort into this one. The orc's butt is floating a bit above the table, and Ophelia's facial expression looks a bit..uninspired. Eyes seem really small, and her nipples aren't errect, which doesn't seem to fit to the amount of ecstacy she was meant to be communicating.
I'm sorry, if this criticism comes off harshly..
Hopefully you'll get back into 'the groove' soon and continue to bless us with your works! :)
Best wishes,
Tremere