Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Aurora, Luna and Liliana - Hot Tub


imagebam.com imagebam.com

9 comments:

  1. Hey, great to have you back!
    Well, it was me who suggested leaves and vines on Lilana's body, but you made it happen :)
    I'm excited to see what you have in mind for the three of them, but can we please, please, please have this shot from behind? I'm a sucker for thong bikinis! ;)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice render Neba, you do that in Poser, its crystal clear very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tremere
    I know that the last picture is not exactly shot from behind, but I think it's close enough :)

    @Will Zenn
    Thanks, actually it is a DAZ Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. luna...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh............ no words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot renders. Looks like the three are in for some wet fun.

    Skin, Hair and Bikinis look breat as usual from you. Only their facial expressions could use some work. The green skin ( beautiful tattoos btw) looks like she is half asleep and the blond (love those freckles) looks so indifferent. The drow in the middle with her slight smile on the other hand is perfect, like she know what is coming and eagerly awaits it.

    I saw you are using DAZ, mind if i ask what lighting set you use? Or do you create them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again.
    Yeah, really nice and clean renders again, and especially Liliana's behind looks extremely delicious :) .
    But somehow the atmosphere is missing. I feel this might be due to several reasons:
    1. Only one face is visible, and Aurora doesn't look very passionante here.
    2. The situation came from nowhere and the light is perhaps a bit too bright and clean for it.
    3. Though I really love this particular werewolf model, and usually I can't get enough of them doing someone, they feel a bit odd here. I would expect them in a more fantastic or feral environment. Of course that may always be changed by some kind of story or plot...Confer my second point made ;) .

    Apart from that, I still love your artwork and I hope that you'll find more time for it in the future..
    Btw: Already have an idea for what's next? :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Gorden
    Thank you for the compliments, as for the facial expressions, it is not something that depends solely on me, although I understand what you're saying, since I moved on the genesis figure I have a problem to make them look realistic.

    For my pictures, I always use Uber Environment lighting (the highest settings), with the ambient occlusion, and mainly with soft, sometimes with directional shadows (depending on the scenery), one distant or spot light, with raytraced shadows, and two or three distant or spot lights set on specular only. Strength and colors of the lights varies from image to image


    @Tremere
    1. Instead on their faces, I have concentrated a bit more on other parts of their bodies. ;)

    2. Usually I get the criticism that my pictures are too dark, but now they are too bright?, I think the lighting in the picture is good, but that the shadows could look better.

    3. There is no story in this picture, just sex.

    By the way, I'm glad you still like my artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the green one (Liliana?)

    More of her naked, please.

    Anyway, lots of great stuff you got here.
    I prefer the "pin-up" style to the sex stuff, so thanks for having both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great art related to porn blog. Really like it.I would visit this blog again.post more article with pics.
    miami escorts

    ReplyDelete