Monday, February 25, 2013

Luna and Liliana


It's not porn, and girls are not even naked :), nevertheless I hope you will like the picture, because I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

7 comments:

  1. Maybe it's not porn but.. I like the scene! :)
    Nevertheless.. it has porn potential ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see her I fall in love with the vines and leaves tracing Liliana's skin - they're a strange mix of pretty and cool. I can't recall whether it was a suggestion of Tremere or you did it yourself, but either way, good idea.

    As to the image itself I love seeing multiple women with weird skin colors doing anything, so this is just plain awesome regardless of how tame and softcore it is. I would love to see a full set of the two of them, and I usually dislike lesbian stuff. Though I do think Lily could use some heels, rather than the flats she's wearing. I always do though - heels are just sexier.

    You should really consider doing a set of some kind for Mongo Bongo like Zafo and Zen have. Even if your name doesn't begin with a Z.

    If I had to come up with a complaint of some kind the only one I could honestly give is that blue jeans may not be the most suitable color for a blue skinned chick and Luna's hair color is starting to get a bit too blonde. It looked better plain white and clashes with her skin tone in a bad way in my opinion in the shade you used for these two pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna in Leather and Jeans... Looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings again! Nice picture, for sure. It clearly depicts intimacy, affection and desire between the two girls.
    But I have to agree with Anon3 on Luna's hair colour. It has a strange,golden-blonde-yellowish tint to it. That would be alright if the picture's lighting was more of a sunset, but in normal daytime lighting, I'd prefer her hair in her regular white.
    And it's kind of sad, that we have to wait more than two weeks for one picture nowadays. But I understand if you're busy with job or family. Keep up the greath work! :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!

    @Anonymous2
    I remember that Tremere suggested tattoo, but I can not remember if he mentioned leaves, maybe he has a better memory than me :)

    Though I would be honored to have my work on his website (Mongo Bongo), I think it will not happen soon, at this time I am not able to create large number of quality pictures, and beside that I was not invited (although, I did not ask)

    I disagree with you when it comes to clothes in this picture, but I agree that the hair color turned out a little weird. It must have happened because of lighting in the picture, since I did not change anything on hair.

    @Tremere
    It sucks that you have to wait so long on a new picture, but all I can do is to make the wait worth it.

    ReplyDelete