Great, the stories are continuing as well! :) But I think something isn't quite right in the last picture. Maybe the rendering process wasn't finished?
And, by the way, I don't like how the 'master'-dude is talking to my beloved dark elf. She'll have revenge for being called names like that. ;)
@Tremere I have not added text to images, so I'm not entirely sure, but I think the problem is that images are converted from PNG to JPG format with a high level of compression, which leads to a reduction in memory size, but also loss of quality.
As for the content of the text, it was not my idea to be a "Master", but I did not want to change it, because when I saw my name on the last picture I could not remove the smile from my face :)
The Rolling Stones' song
ReplyDelete"Some Girls" has said it all before:
White girls they're pretty funny
Sometimes they drive me mad
Black girls just wanna get fucked all night
I just don't have that much jam
;-P
Great, the stories are continuing as well! :) But I think something isn't quite right in the last picture. Maybe the rendering process wasn't finished?
ReplyDeleteAnd, by the way, I don't like how the 'master'-dude is talking to my beloved dark elf. She'll have revenge for being called names like that. ;)
Best wishes,
Tremere
@JCD
ReplyDeleteAnd what about the blue girls :)
@Tremere
I have not added text to images, so I'm not entirely sure, but I think the problem is that images are converted from PNG to JPG format with a high level of compression, which leads to a reduction in memory size, but also loss of quality.
As for the content of the text, it was not my idea to be a "Master", but I did not want to change it, because when I saw my name on the last picture I could not remove the smile from my face :)
image1 and the image13 ar not working reupload them please:D
ReplyDelete