Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pixie Porn Shoot part3a

As you can see, I have changed my mind about the active participation of Aurora and Melody in this set.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

16 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I can't imagine, that the orcs could possibly be as impatient as we are...Only if the girls virtually needed 7 days to walk around the corner. ;)

    I'm glad it's going on, and the prospect of watching Luna (and Melody?) being ravaged by 3 muscuar orc-studs makes me quite happy. :)

    And I bet Ophelia, queen of f***ing darkness, is the one who set this off. I can tell by the way she's smiling. ;)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tremere
    As far as I know time is relative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link isn't working, for me anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... both the first pic and this one come up as "cant load page"... double check your links and please post again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Imageban itself seems to be down at the moment. No idea when it'll be back :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagebam main web server is currently offline for maintenance, at least so they say on their forum, until the problem is resolved you will not be able to see images on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wondered why the orcs/dwarfs/elfs are stuck in the medieval fantasy box. Good to see you trying new stuff. These first two images look promising, looking forward to see more.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like I've been wrong, when suggesting that Ophelia was the mastermind behind this instant. Orc thugs are a nice idea, and match wonderfully with our Elven hookers. :)
    I'm still hoping that Luna will be stuffed in all 3 places. ^^

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heheey good 2ยบ picture, I must admit that these three with T-shirt look pretty funny, but seems that they will have a party

    ReplyDelete
  10. @nevarran
    You're welcome, and I was wondering the same thing, which is why I decided to do something like this.

    @Tremere
    I think the real question is whether the Luna will be stuffed in all three places at the same time ;)

    @YmomY
    It was not my intention that they look a bit funny, but it turned out that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hottest drow in an orc gangbang? please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Drow with orcs.. this made me really interested about what happens next. I <3 these!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the part where she gets knocked up with a monster, right? ;3

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymous
    That was my intention from the beginning :)

    @Lady Adara
    I am glad that you like them, I think we all know what will happens next ;)

    @Kai v4.0
    You could say that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Knocked up, as in getting pregnant? I honestly hope that's not the case. I know that some people like that kind of stuff, but Neba never did that, and I hope he'll stay true to his style. I ued to like Zzomp quite a it, but now he's into these gigantic dicks and breats, which kind of pushed me away (No offense!)...Never mind, just my opinion.

    Okay, back to topic. The fourth picture felt a bit unfinished, something about the way her legs and knees looked didn't feel right to me, but the fifth picture was really nice again. Looking forward to everything you're doing next. And thanks again for your efforts! :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Tremere
    You can relax, I did not know that "knocked up" could mean that, there will be no pregnant elves in this set.

    ReplyDelete