Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pixie Porn Shoot part2b

Probably you're interested in what will be my next project, there will be no surprises, it is the third part of Pixie Porn Shoot.
It will take some time before I start posting pictures, because I plan for the first time to use genesis figure as a basis for Luna.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

18 comments:

  1. This is the sexiest position for lesbian !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quality render, my friend, soft and sexy.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermm i think the strapon's dildo is a bit too small

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous1
    I completely agree with you.

    @stoper
    Thank you!

    @Anonymous2
    Well, that's his default size, but I agree that I could make it a little bigger, which I did in the following picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo...Didn't post any comments the last weeks, without quite understanding why. I guess there's simply nothing to criticize, you continue doing, as Stoper put it, soft and sexy quaility renders. I really love the expression on Luna's face in the last two pictures. Hadn't I already fallen in love with her some time ago, I would have now. :)
    Aurora's ass turned out really wonderful as well, although I wonder what she's looking at. ;)
    Nevermind, thank you for bestowing these great pictures on us. :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoooo Nice, Aurora and Luna looks sexy... the 4th pic it´s my fav... The 5th pick would excellent if Melody and Luna were kissing each other, jejeje it´s just a tip n_n

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tremere
    Come on, there must be something to criticize, I can think of at least a dozen things :), anyway, thanks for the comment.

    In the previous picture Aurora is supposed to look at the camera, at least that was my idea.

    @YmomY
    Thanks, I am glad you like it :)

    You are right about kissing between the Melody and the Luna, unfortunately I have not thought of that while I was working on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, totally vorfot about the porn shooting concept. Which is a bit weird, since it's in the title...Well, I guess I didn't get it, because you tried this '4th wall' effect the first time, if I remember correctly.

    Latest picture was very nice, I particularly like the sweat glistening on Melody's body. And Auroa's ass gets a lot of love, camera-wise. ^^

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tremere
    Thanks!
    Although not very often, I have done this before (4th wall effect)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the pictures you are interestet of linkexchange
    my blog taaaakertv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @taaaaker TV
    I am always interested in link exchange

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, that latest shot looks pretty final, and is number 17 of an estimated 16 or so pictures in the lesbian set. Can we look forward to some good ol' hardcore fucking at some point soon?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exelent!! I love the Melody tan in the last image

    ReplyDelete
  14. That part was really good! :) I think you've made further progresses, especially on facial expressions and on glistining, sweaty skin. I'm looking forward to the next part and I hope we'll see some hot action, with real dicks this time. ;)
    Is Ophelia going to be in it? I'd love to see all your (original) girls together. :)

    By the way...are you going to finish 'Luna & the dragon' anytime soon?

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sad to see that there'll be a delay in the posting of part 3. Been refreshing like crazy the last few days hoping to see the start of it. What's the difference between the genesis figure and what you're using at the moment out of interest? Or is it all technical stuff that wouldn't really be noticable in the model itself?

    Also, I was just looking back through the Pixie Porn pictures and wondering: will Luna be wearing the same outfit as she wears in the "Luna Street" pic i.e. black boots, stockings, mini-skirk, basque and gloves, or something new? Will she be alone, or will someone be joining her?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comments, and I will try to answer all questions.

    First images in the upcoming set almost certainly I will publish over the weekend.

    As for the participants, in addition to Luna and three Orcs (I think three will be enough), Aurora and Melody will also appear in the set, but they will not actively participate in the sex scenes, I have also decided to add Ophelia as background character, she will be appear in one or two pictures, and she will have no impact on the story.

    Luna will wear the same clothes as in the picture "Luna Street," and the other girls will wear similar clothes, to be precise, they will be dressed as prostitutes.

    Most people would not notice differences between Genesis and V4, and this is why I gave up from Genisis figure, because at this moment it brings more problems than benefits.

    During the summer I will have more free time, and then I'll be able to do a few more pictures with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "All of them will appear as prostitutes."

    "Luna and 3 Orcs are the main participants".

    This weekend cannot possibly arrive fast enough. And then the 10 or 12 after that either, since no matter how many pictures you post, it will inevitably not be enough. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  18. image 7 is not working reupload please:D

    ReplyDelete