Enjoy all :)
First I would like to thank Tremere, because these characters are his idea.
Secondly, here is another version of the image with Jezebelle, this time with bigger breasts, less clothes, and piercings on her face, but I added the piercing on the navel.
I would also say that the rendering is just a hobby for me, and I do not create images for one person, but for all of you and for myself, and how each person has different desires and preferences, it is impossible to make an image that will appeal everyone.
Well, no 'Thanks to Tremere, for his glorious character ideas!'? I'm a bit disappointed now.;)
ReplyDeleteNevertheless, I think they turned out great, congratulations! :) Lillian looks sweet and fresh, like spring itself, while Jezebelle is one infernal seduction! Outfits and evironment are well chosen as well. Only on thing I dislike, really. In my opinion, the piercings on Jezebelle are a bit too much. I think the one ring in her nose would do.
Can't wait to see these girls in action..
Thanks for proving every week, why you are my favourite 3d-artist. :)
Best wishes,
Tremere
Not really much to say about Lillian, presuming she's the green, nymph/driad inspired design? I like her face. Nice and cute, without being overboard on the cuteness, and the vine tattoos and leaf clothes work well. I'm mostly curious as to her height. I would imagine her as being even smaller than your usual models, with Jezebelle being taller than normal. The only problem I would have is her name. Lillian is a guy's name where I'm from, and I think Lily or Lillith sounds more feminine and finds the water/flower motif as well. Could just be a cultural thing though, and if so, ignore me.
ReplyDeleteAs to Jezebelle? She's more my type of character anyways, because she looks stronger and more assertive. I love seeing characters like that either having fun with a male character(s) or trying to be the dominant partner and being made submissive (so long as they like it eventually). On the whole I love the model. Assertive red succubus in a skimpy outfit? Sign me up. I think her body looks fantastic (though I prefer bustier - that's just a personal preference though), and the color palette is nicely composed. My biggest beef is her face. I'm not sure if it's the piercing at the bridge of her nose, or maybe that her nose is a bit too big - but something about her face makes her look somewhat masculine. The only other complaint I would have with her is that I think the outfit is a bit needlessly complex in some ways. The silver medallion hung on her belly by strings for instance seems pointless. It doesn't add protection (ha!), doesn't accent her curves or body in any way to make it sexier and just seems to hang there for no reason. The two belts around her waist having the same issue. I assume they're their to break up her stomach a bit, but think it might look better either ditching both, or ditching the medallion thing and hanging a small knife or something from the belts, to give them purpose. The other change I'd suggest being to make the boots thigh-highs to match with her elongated bracers/gloves. Really though, I think the main pieces of the outfit should be replaced with a slingshot bikini stretched tight over her curves, with a belt or ties accentuating her waist. Especially if it's uneven like second belt she's currently wearing.
I'm wondering what you have in store for your two new girls though? I'd love to see Jezebelle for instance battling a hero or heroine and seducing them while they tussle. Or better yet, battling a hero while his Lois Lane is tied up, taunting the hero as they fight while taking every oppurtunity to seduce and arouse the damsel in distress. Knocking the hero away or down for a few seconds, before sashying over to the damsel and pressing herself in close, legs spread apart in an assertive pose while their tits push against each other, lips nearly brushing and Jezebelle's fingers pulling the damsel's skirt up higher. And higher as she asks whether the hero really fucks her properly, if she hasn't even fantasized about something...different? Then just as the damsel leans in to the coming kiss, she smirks and turns to continue the fight.
She'd either have to be lez only for said set, have a master to corrupt the damsel for (and honestly, she might as well do the seducing while the master fights in such a case) or be able to use her succubi powers to grow a dick for that to work though. Still, really excited to see where you go with these characters and curious if you're going to continue with the colored women. Gotta love those exotic wimmens.
Double posting, because apparently Blogspot limits it to 4, 096 characters a post. Never run in to that problem before now. Regardless, to continue the above:
ReplyDeleteOooh....maybe the next chick should be an angelic themed girl to put in a set with Jezebelle. Another great target for her to seduce. Wings, lots of white clothing, gold accenting, the usual basically. Or an ice queen whose pussy she can melt? Light blue skin, haugthy demeanor, thick cock-sucking lips, long white hair and a white outfit modeled on a two piece business/power suit. The hornier she gets, the smaller and sluttier it becomes. Starts out with a knee length skirt and tight jacket with a decent amount of cleavage on show - ends up a belt around her waist and backless, sleeveless top that's more shoulder and clasp than coverage and wearing huge, fuck me pumps. Think Elven Emma Frost with blue skin basically. If you want something a bit different, and more difficult you could make her a water spirit. She's an ice queen because she froze up. The hotter and hornier Jezebelle makes her, the more she herself melts, until she's liquid, her body morphing and flowing to become nothing but curve and pleasure, like Inque in Batman Beyond. I imagine it'd be a bastard to render though.
Too long, didn't read? Love it. Especially Jezebelle. Outfit seems a bit complex. Otherwise, can't wait to see them in action.
Finally, out of interest, is there much left in the lesbian portion of Pixie Porn? Straight lez only doesn't really do much for me personally, even if what's there is great (and it has been) and I'm just wondering roughly how long before we get on to the hardcore stuff. You confirmed it a long time back as not being too far from a suggestion I posted (orcs catching Luna, throwing her against an alley wall and fucking the shit out of her, like it or no) and I'm waiting patiently to see said fucking.
Regardless, great work. Looking forward to more.
i like em both. i prefer the green girl.
ReplyDeleteim not into demons and they are way over done, but your talent is great.
one of my girlfriends has a character that looks like red girl so she absolutely loves it!
Looks cool!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine how will they act together=)
BTW like the green girl too.
Yes, looks like Jezebelle would look better with thiner eyebrows and face, more femenine, and with reptilian iris? I love them both anyway, just litle details on her face is all. Good job.
ReplyDeletehum since jezzebel is a sucubi she should have a more lewde body, like bigger breasts
ReplyDeleteAs always, thank you all for your comments
ReplyDelete@Tremere
I am glad that you like them, after all, I followed your instructions :)
Unfortunately, these girls will not see action very soon.
@Anonymous
I am pretty sure that the Lillian is a female name, but I will change it.
As for your ideas for new characters who would be paired with Jezebelle, ice queen and angelic girl, I think it would be no problem to create them, but as I said before, create a character is one thing, and do the whole set, something completely different.
When it comes to Pixie Porn part 2, we are only at the half of it, if it is any comfort the action will become much more intensive in the following pictures.
@iberios
Thanks!, and give my greetings to your girlfriend.
As I said, Lillian being a male name could just be a cultural thing and I can understand completley ignoring it in such a case. Also, for all the complaining I did above I wouldn't want you to change the characters if you felt happy with them. It's your blog and your effort after all - I was just offering (hopefully) constructive criticism because I enjoy the work you do put out. Personally I think Jezebelle looks far better in the second picture without all the jangle hanging off her, but it's your call at the end of the day.
ReplyDelete