Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pixie Porn Shoot part2a

I made many changes (textures, shaders, maps,...) compared to image 1, therefore, when I have enough free time I'll do a new version of it.

imagebam.com ImageBam image upload imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

19 comments:

  1. I like where this is going! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bikins, quite different from those in the bikini set. ^^ Though I can't help but feeling that Luna seems almost a bit too busty...But that might be the contrast between her dark skin and the brighter bikini. I hope we'll get to see a rear shot of the true drow goddess in that thing. :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing 2nd shot, I love the new hairstyle of Aurora, oho I can´t wait to see the wet body of Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. @YmomY
    Thanks!, I'm glad that you liked my work and girls :), unfortunately Ophelia will not appear in this scene, but later, which does not mean that her body will not be wet ;)

    @Tremere
    I think your impression is wrong, because Luna has always been busty, and from the day when I first created her character I never made ​​changes on her physical appearance, I think that good things should not be changed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE !!!

    Lesbian caracters are so sensual and hot !

    THX !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sexy and beautiful. I'm strongly agreeing with my predecessor's post. Can't wait for the next picture. :)

    By the way, did you already thought about a fifth character? By now, all your girls had some sets in which they were partaking or even starring. I think right now poor Melody is the only one who didn't have her own little set.

    Of course I'm very satisfied with your girls and you really don't have to vary if you don't feel like it..Was just wondering..;)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tremere
    Perhaps you're right, maybe it's time for a new character, the problem is that currently nothing original comes to my mind, and I do not want just another elven girl, no matter how much I love them, so I am open to suggestions, and if I like it enough I will create new character based on them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. D'love some more dark elves & werewolves too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I kind of expected that you wouldn't want another elf, although I'd like a younger sister of Luna, with less breast, straight hair, red eyes...But never mind, I have some other ideas in store for you! :)

    I think it would be nice to have somesthing more colourful in means of skin. My first suggestion would be some sort of dryad, a female spirit of the trees and woods. She could have green skin, maybe some vines or leaves or even blossoms on her body. Imagine 3-dimensional tatoos. ;)

    Or maybe, if you'd like to have another 'dark' character, a red-skinned succubus. Think of Chaos Comics' Purgatory. She's really awesomely hot, but of course you should give her your own twist.

    I hope that was a bit of a help. And, if you really like one of these ideas, you could call that girl 'Tremera'..*lol* Just kidding...;)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooooooooo!
    Niceeeeeeee!

    Hope you will continue this lesbian set !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your support and comments :)

    @Tremere
    Your suggestions for new characters are great, so I decided to start working on them, and soon I will publish solo (test) pictures of both characters, however, create a character is one thing and do the whole set something completely different, and that will not happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice Neba. Pleasant looking poses and good expressions. The topright one is my favourite images. Great ass :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @hzr
    Thanks!, I'm sure you'd also like the last picture, which gives a good view on Melody's great ass ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello again! I'm glad to hear, that you liked my ideas. Really looking to see how you'll deal with them. :)

    Latest picture turned out great! I like the fact, that Luna's shaven now. ^^ Any progress on the remake of the first picture? Aurora's hairstyl looks a lot nicer now, though I already liked her before she saw the hairdresser. ;)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  16. More lesbian plz !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Tremere
    I'll do a remake of the first image only when I finish all the other pictures.

    @Anonymous
    Girls are still warming up ;), so there will be more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loooove the set! I hope its only the beginning

    ReplyDelete