Monday, January 9, 2012

Luna and Dragon - Will Continue

Dragons are known to defend their treasure at all costs, maybe Luna can offer him something in return ;)

As I said earlier, this will not be a set, but only a few pictures.

ImageBam image upload imagebam.com imagebam.com

15 comments:

  1. Hi.

    Hmmm, some decades ago or so Vaesark came up with a similar setting. It still is one of my absolute favorites. Can hardly wait...

    Cheers, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great!, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very promising. I kind of like the fact, that this dragon doesn't seem as huge as I've seen them in other 3d CG's (at least if I'm not mistaken). Not a big fan of belly inflation. ;)

    By the way, I really enjoyed the story version of your 'Betrayed Love' set. Will there be something similar for the 'Beauty and the Beast' set? That would be quite nice. :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  4. this does absolutley look great, but cmon, man! what happens with luna and the blonde and redhead?!? you cant leave it there! thats just plain MEAN, dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, it seems that you can not go wrong when it comes to dragons :)

    @Tremere
    You are right when it comes to the size of the dragon, this model comes free with a software that I use for rendering, although I could change it, I decided to leave it in its original size.

    I'm glad you liked the story for "Betrayed Love", as you may know, it was written by the same person who wrote the story "Luna and the Goblins", and who will write the story for "Pixie Porn Shoot".
    I am sure that Peter would also write the story for "Beauty and the Beast", but the problem is that the set is not finished, I already know how every image in the third part should look like, but I can not find enough free time to do it.

    @iberios
    Do not worry, I am not leave it there, during the next week I'll start work on "Pixie Porn Shoot part 2"

    ReplyDelete
  6. *drool*
    I am looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings,
    Personally the BEST one in my opinion is AURORA!! I am hoping you will treat us with more of her in the near future. I loved the Luna & Dragon, but not a big fan at all of the blue skin. More Aurora please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back in the days of the bikini set I suggested an appearance of Ophelia, and you told me that you planned to put all your girls together in another 'fantasy girls in modern environment' set. Does that mean that Ophelia is gonna be in the 'Pixie Porn Shot', or will it be pointy ears exclusively? ;) I would definetely like to see the four of them in one set..:)

    PS: Yes, Anonymus, I considered your opinion, and now that you mention it...LUNA is still totally #1. ^^

    PPS: Here's hoping that Luna's going to be covered in dragon jizz. Dragon falls asleep, Luna kills him with her mace and escapes with the treasure. Victory! :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comments!

    As for interest for certain characters, Aurora will appear in the second part of "Pixie Porn Shoot", although with slightly different hair style, and Ophelia will appear in the fourth part of the same set.

    When it comes to more images with a dragon, I suppose I could do a couple of images from time to time, including those that you propose Tremere :)

    And if you wonder where the heck are new pictures, tomorrow (definitely) I will post the first image from "Pixie Porn Shoot part 2", I know that I needed much more time than usual, but this is always the case when you starts a new set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that thing is too small!!! its either a wyvern or a wyrmling :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous
    As I said in one of previous comments, this model of dragon is smaller than normal dragon, but I do not agree that it is too small.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the size of that dragon. I think it's perfect for this sort of thing :)

    And AMAZING work btw. I just found your site. Good stuff!

    Anything more with drow or dragons would be appreciated by your newest fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @InfiniteWisdom
    Thank you for your comments and welcome to my blog :)

    As for the pictures with the dragon I promised that I will from time to time do a few of them, but I can not say exactly when.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please do find time... We all love your work, Neba and as you can see, have been eagerly waiting for more of this series of pics.

    ReplyDelete