Hello everyone, it's time for a new set, which I could briefly described as a porno movie with fantasy girls, and the main role is assigned to Luna, but the other girls will also have their roles. The first part will contain a solo pictures, and every next part will be "harder" than the previous one, it will be four parts in total.
I think this may be my favorite 3D set ever if it really mimics a porn set. I hope you take advantage of the context offered by porn though, and actually show Luna and friends being filmed once or twice, maybe winking at the camera, performing for it basically. While it's no t a porn thing it'd also be awesome to see each new lover stuff bills of money in to each girls clothes before they fuck them, and have them keep at least some of their clothes on. The closer to this that it comes the better basically: http://i.imgur.com/juYxS.jpg
Well, might not suit you, obviously - but on the off chance it does, I'm definitely going to suggest it. Anyways, really looking forward to the set since pornstar/whore fantasies really do it for me for whatever reasons.
Thank you all for the comments, unfortunately I do not have much free time available, which is why it took me so long to finish the next picture, I hope this will change soon.
God I hope so to. Love the angle and the pose and the new one. Can't wait for more. The refresh button is wearing down and you haven't even gotten to the real action yet.
Love the new image, but the waiting is killing me. Hope things clear up for you on the personal front soon, simply because I'm selfish and want more. The F5 key on my board is starting to wear down due to this set.
In addition to the above, I'd just like to suggest the following position for your set: http://imgur.com/0IfCe
Between him grabbing her arms and her biting the sheet it's about the single hottest thing I've ever seen in porn. There's a few good bits like that in the hentai itself, but that one shot is especially good. Not even nessecairily the angle, though I do love it - just the position itself.
Greetings! First of all, congratulations to you Neba! Once again you achieved to conceptualize a great setting and to reinvent your characters! I'm sure this will be exceptionally beautiful, as all the things you did to date.
I have to agree to all the Anonymous' here, especially to the link the 'last' provided. That sure is a sexy pose, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Luna do it! ;)
Not really a fan of feet. They don't disgust me or anything, they just don't turn my crank either and any shot that's made for a foot fetish inevitably has the foot dominating the screen so that it just turns out...skippable, I guess. Any chance she'll be putting the heels back on? Not a fan of feet, but for some reason I do love me some sexy shoes. Hell, I'd love to see her keep the stockings, heels and basque on - but no 3D artist does sets with clothes on the whole way through for some reason.
Anyways, Luna looks great and the shot is nicely composed and all - just not my cup of tea. Thanks for it and all, but now we play the horrible waiting game for another week :(
@Anonymous1 As for hentai picture, posing the characters would not be a problem, but a sheet between her teeth, it will be difficult to do, I can not promise anything, but I am definitely interested to do such a picture.
I am not a fan of foot fetish, but I does not agree with you that the image is ruined because one her foot covered the upper left side of the picture. I chose this camera angle because I think it gives a good view of everything, not just on her feet.
I'm originally planned to remove all her clothes during set, but at your recommendation I will leave stockings on her, I have to admit that I prefer to see a girl in a sexy outfit, rather than completely naked, but the answer to your question, "Why 3d artists rarely do sets with clothes on the whole way through", is very simple, it is much easier and faster to make a picture with no clothes.
@Tremere and YmomY3d Thank you for your nice and encouraging words about my work.
@Anonymous2 You know, she is "Dark" Elf.
@heinz0r Thank you!, I'm glad that you like her.
@Anonymous3 Of course there will be more pictures with Luna, as I said, this set will contain a large number of images, and each will be with Luna.
@Anonymous4 You'll have to wait for the second part of this set, which will be very similar to "Bikini set" (it will also take place at the pool), only it will be slightly rougher, to be more precise, there will be strap-on action.
Thanks for the replies Neba. I suppose it makes sense that most sets are nude if it saves a lot of time and effort. It's sad, but I can't blame you or anyone else for it. Thanks for deciding to leave the stockings on though. I'm also excited to hear that you'll take a shot at the biting sheet/grabbing hands thing and can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll have to agree to disagree with you on the foot thing though. But that's life, and that's what makes it interesting. I think the latest shot is a lot hotter though, if that's any consolation. I think it might be simply down to the sexier expression and the fact her tits are visible. I'm a simple man after all, I don't deny it.
Still, how many shots are you planning to make this out of interest? If there's even 7 shots per part, and 4 parts - that's 28 shots and quite a long set. The more the merrier though :)
It is amazingly thin to you it is possible to transfer beauty of the temptress and conditions surrounding it. It not pictures, is pictures from capital letter!!!
@ Anonymous2 Each part will have about 10 to 12 pictures.
@ Anonymous3
I do not know what to tell you, the picture is dark, but you can see her pussy very clearly.
I am sure that I will not make any changes when it comes to her skin, when it comes to lighting, I will make some, but nothing dramatic, it is not a problem for me to create a highly illuminated image, but in this case it will not look realistic, which is very important to me.
Parts two and three of this set will happen on the open, so they will be much better illuminated.
Hardcore porn with luna in it oh its a match made in heaven, can't wait to see it all.
ReplyDeleteAussie.
Just plain awesome.
ReplyDeleteshe is a little bit too dark ... mais elle est tout de meme FKNG sexy !!!
ReplyDeleteHey, sounds mighty promising!
ReplyDelete:)
I think this may be my favorite 3D set ever if it really mimics a porn set. I hope you take advantage of the context offered by porn though, and actually show Luna and friends being filmed once or twice, maybe winking at the camera, performing for it basically. While it's no t a porn thing it'd also be awesome to see each new lover stuff bills of money in to each girls clothes before they fuck them, and have them keep at least some of their clothes on. The closer to this that it comes the better basically: http://i.imgur.com/juYxS.jpg
ReplyDeleteWell, might not suit you, obviously - but on the off chance it does, I'm definitely going to suggest it. Anyways, really looking forward to the set since pornstar/whore fantasies really do it for me for whatever reasons.
She looks great! I do love that contrast of the blue-black skin with the white outfit. Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteany update ?
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the comments, unfortunately I do not have much free time available, which is why it took me so long to finish the next picture, I hope this will change soon.
ReplyDeleteGod I hope so to. Love the angle and the pose and the new one. Can't wait for more. The refresh button is wearing down and you haven't even gotten to the real action yet.
ReplyDeleteLove the new image, but the waiting is killing me. Hope things clear up for you on the personal front soon, simply because I'm selfish and want more. The F5 key on my board is starting to wear down due to this set.
ReplyDeleteIn addition to the above, I'd just like to suggest the following position for your set: http://imgur.com/0IfCe
ReplyDeleteBetween him grabbing her arms and her biting the sheet it's about the single hottest thing I've ever seen in porn. There's a few good bits like that in the hentai itself, but that one shot is especially good. Not even nessecairily the angle, though I do love it - just the position itself.
Greetings! First of all, congratulations to you Neba! Once again you achieved to conceptualize a great setting and to reinvent your characters! I'm sure this will be exceptionally beautiful, as all the things you did to date.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree to all the Anonymous' here, especially to the link the 'last' provided. That sure is a sexy pose, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Luna do it! ;)
Best wishes,
Tremere
Not really a fan of feet. They don't disgust me or anything, they just don't turn my crank either and any shot that's made for a foot fetish inevitably has the foot dominating the screen so that it just turns out...skippable, I guess. Any chance she'll be putting the heels back on? Not a fan of feet, but for some reason I do love me some sexy shoes. Hell, I'd love to see her keep the stockings, heels and basque on - but no 3D artist does sets with clothes on the whole way through for some reason.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, Luna looks great and the shot is nicely composed and all - just not my cup of tea. Thanks for it and all, but now we play the horrible waiting game for another week :(
your work improves over time, every time is better... I love the last image the pussy is beautiful
ReplyDeleteshe is too dark.
ReplyDeleteVery nice gal :)
ReplyDeleteMORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MORE!!!! LUNA I LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeletewhere is the bikini and sexy elves ?
ReplyDelete@Anonymous1
ReplyDeleteAs for hentai picture, posing the characters would not be a problem, but a sheet between her teeth, it will be difficult to do, I can not promise anything, but I am definitely interested to do such a picture.
I am not a fan of foot fetish, but I does not agree with you that the image is ruined because one her foot covered the upper left side of the picture. I chose this camera angle because I think it gives a good view of everything, not just on her feet.
I'm originally planned to remove all her clothes during set, but at your recommendation I will leave stockings on her, I have to admit that I prefer to see a girl in a sexy outfit, rather than completely naked, but the answer to your question, "Why 3d artists rarely do sets with clothes on the whole way through", is very simple, it is much easier and faster to make a picture with no clothes.
@Tremere and YmomY3d
Thank you for your nice and encouraging words about my work.
@Anonymous2
You know, she is "Dark" Elf.
@heinz0r
Thank you!, I'm glad that you like her.
@Anonymous3
Of course there will be more pictures with Luna, as I said, this set will contain a large number of images, and each will be with Luna.
@Anonymous4
You'll have to wait for the second part of this set, which will be very similar to "Bikini set" (it will also take place at the pool), only it will be slightly rougher, to be more precise, there will be strap-on action.
Man.. I love your Luna :D
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see more of her ;D
Thanks for the replies Neba. I suppose it makes sense that most sets are nude if it saves a lot of time and effort. It's sad, but I can't blame you or anyone else for it. Thanks for deciding to leave the stockings on though. I'm also excited to hear that you'll take a shot at the biting sheet/grabbing hands thing and can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll have to agree to disagree with you on the foot thing though. But that's life, and that's what makes it interesting. I think the latest shot is a lot hotter though, if that's any consolation. I think it might be simply down to the sexier expression and the fact her tits are visible. I'm a simple man after all, I don't deny it.
ReplyDeleteStill, how many shots are you planning to make this out of interest? If there's even 7 shots per part, and 4 parts - that's 28 shots and quite a long set. The more the merrier though :)
Do someone can see her pussy on the last pic ???
ReplyDeleteCan you do her skin less dark or just add light plzzz
It is amazingly thin to you it is possible to transfer beauty of the temptress and conditions surrounding it. It not pictures, is pictures from capital letter!!!
ReplyDelete@ Anonymous1 and Anonymous4
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
@ Anonymous2
Each part will have about 10 to 12 pictures.
@ Anonymous3
I do not know what to tell you, the picture is dark, but you can see her pussy very clearly.
I am sure that I will not make any changes when it comes to her skin, when it comes to lighting, I will make some, but nothing dramatic, it is not a problem for me to create a highly illuminated image, but in this case it will not look realistic, which is very important to me.
Parts two and three of this set will happen on the open, so they will be much better illuminated.
Inversely to a previous comment from an anonymous; I wish you'd do that image with the wonderful foot-shot without the stockings~
ReplyDeleteI'm just a huge foot fetishist and 3d artists rarely ever sate it for me, intentional or not. ;~;
@Nige111
ReplyDeleteenjoy ;)
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7af1c1165213489
...My fucking word; you are a god among men <3
ReplyDelete