Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pixie Porn Shoot part1b

Despite the fact that all my free time I spend playing the Skyrim (I'm sure I'm not the only one), I managed to finish this picture, now excuse me, I have to kill a few dragons, speaking of them, maybe I should do a picture with Luna and Dragon :)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

18 comments:

  1. Oh god, not Skyrim! But... yes to the dragon, do that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fuck Yes!!!!! :)

    Aussie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great Pictures again. I hope there is a little bit time to make more Pics of Luna :-)

    Withe Greetings

    Warbeast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna and a Dragon? Sounds nice.. let her scream, like never before :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments, because of the high interest I decided to do few pictures with Luna and Dragon, after I finish this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me is this the best set of Luna ever. Thank you for giving us these pics.

    With Greetings

    Warbeast

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you planning to do a set with Luna and the Werewolf again?, laura is now better than ever, the idea of ​​the dragon is pretty good too, I think the dragon and then the werewolf would be nice jejeje to continue your old story ¿do you remember? I have a couple of ideas to give you but English is not my native language, so it cost me a little, just tell me if u want ^ _ ^

    ho! and happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. her skin is too dark to fully appreciate her body, for me at least

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are the two elven in bikini ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. With considerable delay, I wish you all the best in this year :)

    @ YmomY3d
    I haven't planned to do a set with Luna and Werewolf, at least not anytime soon, or with the dragon, but I will do a picture or two as I promised, actually I'm working on them now.

    Of course I would like to hear your ideas, you can present them here on the blog, or you can send me mail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, part II is here. I'll be honest and admit that I held back on commenting on any of the new pictures in this set because you seemed to throw pictures up a bit faster if no-one was responding to them. Regardless, a lot of the posing in this set has been great. I just wanted to see part II though.

    Getting the bad out of the way, I don't like the blonde elf. I think it's the hair, it makes her look like an old woman. I think a ponytail or split ponytail would look a lot better on her. I keep calling her Zelda in my head though, and that may have something to do with it.

    However, Luna and the redhead continue to look fiiiine and I can't wait to see them get more intimate with each other on that big, comfy bed. Especially liking that they all have stockings, even if I understand that the heels will be gone pretty quickly.

    As to stories, if you're taking them from anyone, I'm still hoping to see one or two pictures from that suggestion I gave ages back about a redo of Luna & the Goblins with werewolves instead, and Luna submitting to them in the end. As an alternate suggestion, and tying in to the previous set you did: you could have Luna praying in a church, wearing a sexy nun outfit and in front of a priest when a couple of werewolves burst in and rip it off her, forcing her over the altar and taking her before her boyfriend (the priest) and her Lord. She begs them not to do it, then slowly succumbs, eventually screaming to the priest about how good it feels, how much better than him etc.

    As to a dragon? Hmm....a hunting story is the first to come to mind, with her trapping a dragon, then seeing it's humongous cock and unable to resist sucking off the unconscious beast. It comes to after a while, then casually breaks free and takes her on the forest floor. Maybe a play on the dragon rider stories of many fantasies? Have her completing her initiation by "riding" a dragon in front of her peers i.e. several sexy women.

    I could come up with more, but not sure if there's any point. I wanted to do up an entire story about the whole Luna/Werewolf in place of Goblins thing, including the other two elves as friends and all of them being taken as sex slaves before - but again, not really sure if there's a point in devoting that much time and effort in.

    Anyways, continuing to love your work Neba and while I'm going to enjoy part II I'm just really looking forward to the hardcore hooker sex of whichever part(s) include it. Especially if there's a bit of money stuffed in their clothes or exchanged at some point. It's just my fetish, for whatever weird reason. I know I'll love your stuff whether it's there or not. I just hope life (and probably Skyrim) doesn't mean it continues to go at the rather slow pace of the last few months, at least, not indefinitely.

    Thanks for all the hard work and hot pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEAHHHHH!!!! LESBIAN !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all: Happy new year, Neba, and thank you for continuing to provide us with your wonderful works :) That last picture really was a highlight for me, didn't comment that much before because I'm not that much into toying..;)


    But, I'd also like to give my thoughts about my anonymous pre-preposter's suggestions ^^
    Luna as a nun, being taken by werewolves, I'm absolutely d'accord with that. But I'd leave the priest guy out. If Luna was an nun, she'd
    be catholic and therefore bound to celibacy. If the priest was her boyfriend and had sex with her, she'd already be quite depreaved, ethically. Hence her succumbing to the wolves wouldn't be a very dramatic twist, since she would just succumb to carnal lust again.

    Second point: Luna is simply too tough. I remember the goblin story, and though being raped she got her revenge eventually. She's just not and shouldn't be the type to end up as someone's sex slave. I'd rather see her get raped by the wolves, but then turning tables on them. So finally the werewolves end up as Luna's bitches, so to speak, and her being their queen. But, alas, the master doesn't intend to do werewolves anytime soon, so this is purely merry thinking. ^^

    I'm really looking forward to the rest of the porn shooting. Girls, light, lingerie, everything's perfect.:)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your support and comments :)

    @ Anonymous
    Since the second part will take place by the pool (I think the room is too small), the blonde will have wet hair (same as in "Bikini set), independently of that in the future her hair will be less unusual.

    Although it wouldn't be a problem for me to do a set with nuns, I must admit that I can not imagine Luna as a nun, perhaps for that purpose I can create an entirely new character.

    I know most of you would prefer to see a set with a dragon, but for now you will have to satisfy with a few pictures.

    Luna as a hooker, it will be a third part of the set, I'll try to do a picture with the money.

    @Tremere
    "She's just not and should not be the type to end up as someone's sex slave."

    In that case, maybe you will not like it where this set (Pixie porn shoot) goes, I originally imagined Luna as a tough character, and if this is some fantasy set, she would be already kicked some asses, but since this set is unusual, Luna is more submissive and slutty than it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course I realize that this porn set is something very different. But Anonymous' suggestions had a stronger fantasy touch, more connected to the original Luna, if that makes sense to anybody besides me. ;)

    In this case she's absolutely allowed to act slutty, as it's just a porn movie and she's getting paid for it. ^^

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete