Did I ever mention that Luna is absolutely gorgeous? I think I did, but still...She's fantastic, the best out there, including Tihanna and Syndory, at least to me. :)
Still, I think a nice white thong would complete the picture. ^^
Loving the heels, but not really digging the rest of the outfit. Not sure if it's the color white, or the detail on them but they don't really seem to go with her dark blue skin. I think plainer stockings and a smaller, skimpier bustier with less lacyness might suit her better.
Still, here's to hoping a couple of guys come along and destroy her. Or girls. Some dickgirl loving would be sweet. A nice tall red or green skinned chick reaming her out would be fantastic. Both at the same time dangling Luna between them would be even better. Elven versions of She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk ripping her top off, squishing her between their massive tits and plowing in to her basically.
Only critique I'd offer is to change the textures on the bed. The brown/red of the bedspread and green-ish color of the wood don't seem to compliment the blue-black of her skin and the white of her outfit very well. Maybe something in a deeper red, or purplish, or through in some yellow to play off the color of her eyes?
Thank you very much for all the comments, I know that you like Luna, and therefore the next set will be with her (before that I will still do one or two test images), and so that everyone will be satisfied, the set will contain a few solo pictures, several lesbian images, and pictures with Luna and big, muscular Orcs, I think I didn't forgot anything :)
@MongBongo Thanks! These textures come with that model of bed, I agree that it does not look so good, I'll try to improve it with a change of texture, or on some other way.
My friend Neba, I can't see your followers gadget. It's a fail of Blogger. Try to change its position, and it will come back. That works into my blogs. Keep creating. Cheers!
@Alicia Hi Alicia, I did not notice any problem with the followers gadget, maybe it was only temporary, do you still can't see it?, in any case, thank you for the notification.
Oh god, that new image of Luna dressed like a prostitute puts all kinds of thoughts in to my head. Why you do this Neba? I already know the set won't continue given that it was just an additional image, and now I can't rid myself of the thought of her dressed like a whore being ravaged by a group of studs in a back alley. Them shoving money in to her clothes, then ripping them off, pushing her against the wall and taking her. Maybe one guy going out to advertise her services and get a crowd going.
Or maybe she works in a window in not!Amsterdam, teasing the viewer with a few peeks at the goods, tempting you to pay and join her for some fun in a back room where she'll take you to heaven for just a small sum of money.
Hello everyone, sorry about the lack of new pictures, I have a lot of personal obligations that do not allow me to dedicate myself to rendering as much as I wanted it, the good news is that I started working on the new set, and soon I will publish the first images.
@Anonymous1 In this case, your wishes will come true, because exactly such images I intend to do, "Luna dressed like a whore being ravaged by a group of studs(Orcs) in a back alley", the only problem might be, that the next set will begin with several solo and lesbian pictures, but I think you will like those images also.
Don't worry about us, your starving fans. ;) I really like the fact that you manage to get something up for us every week, and you never disappoint! I'm looking forward to the new set! :) Is she going to wear something under those 'professional' clothes?
Best wishes, (also regarding your mentioned personal obligations), Tremere
Did I ever mention that Luna is absolutely gorgeous? I think I did, but still...She's fantastic, the best out there, including Tihanna and Syndory, at least to me. :)
ReplyDeleteStill, I think a nice white thong would complete the picture. ^^
To make it short: Test passed splendidly! :)
Salut,
Tremere
Hooray for more Luna! Easily my favorite drow.
ReplyDeletelooks good like the way u lighted up the room so u can see her more she hot as hell
ReplyDeleteHey, what a nice pair of high-heels!
ReplyDeleteBut I have to agree with Anon above, "Still, I think a nice white thong would complete the picture.", especially in that pose...
:)
Loving the heels, but not really digging the rest of the outfit. Not sure if it's the color white, or the detail on them but they don't really seem to go with her dark blue skin. I think plainer stockings and a smaller, skimpier bustier with less lacyness might suit her better.
ReplyDeleteStill, here's to hoping a couple of guys come along and destroy her. Or girls. Some dickgirl loving would be sweet. A nice tall red or green skinned chick reaming her out would be fantastic. Both at the same time dangling Luna between them would be even better. Elven versions of She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk ripping her top off, squishing her between their massive tits and plowing in to her basically.
please more solo pics, she is sexy
ReplyDeleteI do love your drow! Great work.
ReplyDeleteOnly critique I'd offer is to change the textures on the bed. The brown/red of the bedspread and green-ish color of the wood don't seem to compliment the blue-black of her skin and the white of her outfit very well. Maybe something in a deeper red, or purplish, or through in some yellow to play off the color of her eyes?
Thank you very much for all the comments, I know that you like Luna, and therefore the next set will be with her (before that I will still do one or two test images), and so that everyone will be satisfied, the set will contain a few solo pictures, several lesbian images, and pictures with Luna and big, muscular Orcs, I think I didn't forgot anything :)
ReplyDelete@MongBongo
Thanks!
These textures come with that model of bed, I agree that it does not look so good, I'll try to improve it with a change of texture, or on some other way.
Absolutely AWESOME !!!
ReplyDeleteMy friend Neba, I can't see your followers gadget. It's a fail of Blogger. Try to change its position, and it will come back. That works into my blogs.
ReplyDeleteKeep creating.
Cheers!
@Alicia
ReplyDeleteHi Alicia, I did not notice any problem with the followers gadget, maybe it was only temporary, do you still can't see it?, in any case, thank you for the notification.
Oh god, that new image of Luna dressed like a prostitute puts all kinds of thoughts in to my head. Why you do this Neba? I already know the set won't continue given that it was just an additional image, and now I can't rid myself of the thought of her dressed like a whore being ravaged by a group of studs in a back alley. Them shoving money in to her clothes, then ripping them off, pushing her against the wall and taking her. Maybe one guy going out to advertise her services and get a crowd going.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe she works in a window in not!Amsterdam, teasing the viewer with a few peeks at the goods, tempting you to pay and join her for some fun in a back room where she'll take you to heaven for just a small sum of money.
news?
ReplyDeleteHello everyone, sorry about the lack of new pictures, I have a lot of personal obligations that do not allow me to dedicate myself to rendering as much as I wanted it, the good news is that I started working on the new set, and soon I will publish the first images.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous1
In this case, your wishes will come true, because exactly such images I intend to do, "Luna dressed like a whore being ravaged by a group of studs(Orcs) in a back alley", the only problem might be, that the next set will begin with several solo and lesbian pictures, but I think you will like those images also.
Don't worry about us, your starving fans. ;)
ReplyDeleteI really like the fact that you manage to get something up for us every week, and you never disappoint! I'm looking forward to the new set! :)
Is she going to wear something under those 'professional' clothes?
Best wishes, (also regarding your mentioned personal obligations),
Tremere
You give us a lot of great pictures and I'm glad to see new pictures of Luna. For me, every style is good and i can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes (like Tremere)
Warbeast
@Tremere and Warbeast
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)