Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Betrayed Love part2 - The End

I am back! :)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

18 comments:

  1. Nice position, long live the flexible gals, hehe.

    ;)

    Oh, yeah, good to have you back, my friend.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I guess Ophelia and her playthings missed your attention. ^^

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the welcome, and for your comments :)

    @JCD
    Long live! :)

    @Tremere
    What can I say, I stopped them just when it became interesting, somehow I'll have to make them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice to see an update -- and both images are very nice -- esp like the 1st though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the second (even if the breast are natural but small :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tony and Squall Lion
    Something for everyone :), Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've managed to speed things up a bit. ;)
    And it's getting hotter and hotter. Thank you and keep ti up! :)

    By the way, I prefer Ophelia. I like it when such a dark beauty is in charge of things. ^^ Nevertheless Luna's #1!!! :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tremere
    Thanks, I give my best :)

    Maybe I should organize some sort of voting, which girl do you prefer most, but on the basis of all previous comments, I think that this will not be an equal fight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again. ;)

    On the last Ophelia Image...I don't know, the perspective is a great idea, but somehow the dimensionality got lost. Perhaps a littke shadow is missing to indicate that she's leaning forward. But the hair turned out really great! :)

    And the girl's facial expression on the last picture is really priceless. She seems to start enjoying herself and giving in to the dark temptation. I love it! :)

    And I think the voting is a good idea. Even if your audience is a little biased, it'll be fun!^^

    (As always)Best wishes,

    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bikini set was the fking best lesbian set i ever see !
    Plz start another set or continue the existing one
    Plzzzz
    Your girls are so bieautifull : tall ,thin, sexy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some people ought to acquire some patience. ^^

    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Tremere
    I think this is the first time that we will not agree, because I am quite satisfied with how it turned out picture with Ophelia, of course I am always ready to accept criticism.

    When it comes to picture with blonde, my idea was that she just realized that resistance is futile, which is wise, especially considering what will happen soon ;)

    and of course as always, thanks for the comment :)

    @Anonymous
    Thank you for your kind words :), I understand your impatience, but above all I want to finish this set (which will happen in the next several days).

    I am the first who would like to be able to spend more time on rendering, but for all kind of reasons, this is not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Neba, I think you did 3 pictures in about a week's time, if I'm not mistaken. Great work! :)

    Is the boyfriend dead now, or does Ophelia 'vampirize' her victims while drinking from them?

    You really created a thrilling atmosphere in this set, completely without using words. Ophelia is sooo evil. In a good way. ;)

    Yours sincerely,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Tremere
    Thanks!, As far as I know, the vampire may choose whether to kill or transform their victims, therefore the guy is totally dead, and the girl will be turned into a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, that depends..in some media, like Bram Stoker's Dracula or the rather famous Vampire rpg by White Wolf, it is necessary for the victim to drink the vampire's blood to become transformed.
    But you may proceed as you desire, as Ophelia is your own vampiric creation. ^^

    Ps: New pic is damn hot. :)

    Cheers,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set but I was hoping to see some action between Ophelia and the babe, maybe next time.

    Aussie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Tremere
    It seems that you know a lot about vampires :)

    @Aussie.
    Thank you, I'm sure you are not the only one that hoped for some action between the girls ;), but I think it's time to start working on something new.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, you know, been there, done that..;)
    I take my knowledge from classical novels, horror movies and pen&paper role playing games. Can't tell you very much about Stephanie Meyer or that whole 'romantasy' stuff, though they really enjoy using what they call vampires in those books. If my 'knowledge' may be of assistance, let e know. ^^

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete