gwen : I love this series too, girl abused and sex slave, you think it's possible to make alternative end, like she stay slave-sex of awful gobelins ? :)
And they keep her in gobelins village ? (to breed her)
@Warbeast You're welcome, glad that you like it, Luna will be a major star in my next set ;)
@Gwen I like your idea, and I also thought about it, unfortunately I do not intend to make an alternative ending for this set, but I'll probably some day do a remake, which will have (as original) two different endings, except instead of Goblins, I could use a bigger monsters ;)
@Anonymous If you think on the new one, you will have to be patient :)
@Tremere Thanks, I hope you have a good time on holiday :)
I'd love to see a remake of this with Luna getting nailed by a couple of oversized cocks, eventually succumbing and begging them to abuse her in the holy temple. Especially if it was to end with them leashing her and leading her away from the temple, her vows (and most of her clothes) abondoned as she crawls behind her new masters - then flashing forward to show her in stocks in the middle of a village, covered in cum and being used by several guys, as more line up.
To contrast this scene's finale you could show her having a chance to grab a sword as the monster's bicker over who should own her, but instead she grabs their cocks and asks why everyone can't share her?
You could have a follow up series where she helps seduce a fair skinned elf caught by her new masters. Several monsters surrounding said elf and starting to shred her clothes before Luna steps in, now wearing an even sluttier outfit and calming them. She then proceeds to seduce the elven woman (a priest maybe?) - running her hands over the other's body, kissing her while she starts stripping the other woman. The fair skinned elf starting to respond, kiss back, grab and tear at Luna's outfit before Luna stroking off one of the guys, sliding the hard cock in to the other woman's hand and letting her take over, etc.
@Anonymous Thank you for very detailed description of your ideas for a sequel and a remake of Luna's adventures, I must admit that I enjoyed reading them ;), the problem is that I already have plans for the next few months when it comes to rendering, I will certainly do something very similar to what you propose, but it will not be very soon.
Great pics. I love the character Luna and all her varied poses. The goblin's poses and expressions do look a little stiff, though, when compared to hers.
Kind of funny... before actually reading the storyline while just getting my first glance at the pics I would have said it was more of a fem-dom situation: A powerful Drow warrioress stops in an abandoned temple after a weary day's travel, and lo... some Goblin fuck meat to amuse her as she unwinds. She gets off continuously with multiple orgasms, all the while fucking with the goblin's small cocks and making sure they can't come. When they start to argue, she decides she's had her fun and rids herself of their pestering company...
That's how I would have written it. Well just my two cents.
Anyways, like I said, the elf and the setting looks great. Nice work.
@Anonymous Thanks, These images are more than a year old, it is actually the first set of pictures that I did and published on the blog. The story (text) was written by a friend of mine just recently, I think that the text fits the images perfectly, but I can totally imagine your version, which would be equally exciting.
Nice Story and very nice pictures of a amazing lady.Thx for posting :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Warbeast
PS: If it's possible, pls more of Luna ;-)
gwen : I love this series too, girl abused and sex slave, you think it's possible to make alternative end, like she stay slave-sex of awful gobelins ? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd they keep her in gobelins village ? (to breed her)
HEY ! WHERE IS MY BIKINI SET ?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete^^
Greetings! Been on holiday myself, the last weeks, hence the lack of comments. I'm sure you missed them. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, have a nice trip and a good time! :)
And thanks for the story! I really didn't want to sign up on X3D. Progress on 'Betrayed Love' is very hot!
Cya, and the usual best wishes,
Tremere
@Warbeast
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, glad that you like it, Luna will be a major star in my next set ;)
@Gwen
I like your idea, and I also thought about it, unfortunately I do not intend to make an alternative ending for this set, but I'll probably some day do a remake, which will have (as original) two different endings, except instead of Goblins, I could use a bigger monsters ;)
@Anonymous
If you think on the new one, you will have to be patient :)
@Tremere
Thanks,
I hope you have a good time on holiday :)
I'd love to see a remake of this with Luna getting nailed by a couple of oversized cocks, eventually succumbing and begging them to abuse her in the holy temple. Especially if it was to end with them leashing her and leading her away from the temple, her vows (and most of her clothes) abondoned as she crawls behind her new masters - then flashing forward to show her in stocks in the middle of a village, covered in cum and being used by several guys, as more line up.
ReplyDeleteTo contrast this scene's finale you could show her having a chance to grab a sword as the monster's bicker over who should own her, but instead she grabs their cocks and asks why everyone can't share her?
You could have a follow up series where she helps seduce a fair skinned elf caught by her new masters. Several monsters surrounding said elf and starting to shred her clothes before Luna steps in, now wearing an even sluttier outfit and calming them. She then proceeds to seduce the elven woman (a priest maybe?) - running her hands over the other's body, kissing her while she starts stripping the other woman. The fair skinned elf starting to respond, kiss back, grab and tear at Luna's outfit before Luna stroking off one of the guys, sliding the hard cock in to the other woman's hand and letting her take over, etc.
Hmmm...I'll be in my bunk.
@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteThank you for very detailed description of your ideas for a sequel and a remake of Luna's adventures, I must admit that I enjoyed reading them ;), the problem is that I already have plans for the next few months when it comes to rendering, I will certainly do something very similar to what you propose, but it will not be very soon.
Great pics. I love the character Luna and all her varied poses. The goblin's poses and expressions do look a little stiff, though, when compared to hers.
ReplyDeleteKind of funny... before actually reading the storyline while just getting my first glance at the pics I would have said it was more of a fem-dom situation: A powerful Drow warrioress stops in an abandoned temple after a weary day's travel, and lo... some Goblin fuck meat to amuse her as she unwinds. She gets off continuously with multiple orgasms, all the while fucking with the goblin's small cocks and making sure they can't come. When they start to argue, she decides she's had her fun and rids herself of their pestering company...
That's how I would have written it. Well just my two cents.
Anyways, like I said, the elf and the setting looks great. Nice work.
@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteThanks,
These images are more than a year old, it is actually the first set of pictures that I did and published on the blog.
The story (text) was written by a friend of mine just recently, I think that the text fits the images perfectly, but I can totally imagine your version, which would be equally exciting.
that was intense! You're a great artist!
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Awesome job. I loved it.
ReplyDeleteThe alternative fed-dom version proposed by Anonymous would have been good too :D