Thursday, June 23, 2011

Betrayed Love part1

ImageBam image upload imagebam.com imagebam.com ImageBam image upload imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

16 comments:

  1. I don't know why... but I think I'm going to like this.

    Nevermind, I do know why... it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there's a gal sitting in front of the nice set of skulls...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there's a really dark vibe going on here. Judging from the title, I guess that poor (or lucky) guy will be in for one hell of a show. ^^

    Ophelia is really hot! The clothing piece covering her breasts looks a bit bulky though.

    Really looking forwart to the rest! :) Do you think you'll manage to get them done a bit faster, like back in the 'beauty & the beast' - times? Sorry, but I'm sooo adicted..;)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous
    Thank you, I will try to fulfill your expectations when it comes to this set.

    @JCD
    I am sure that many people need time to notice her :)

    @Tremere
    I can not promise anything, but I will give my best to reduce the time between pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Neba can you do another Bikini set or a lesbian set plz
    (if you are alive)



    Nice work !
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You see me surprised! I thought one of the victims would be forced to watch, but here's another actor in the play. ^^

    I think it's interesting that the male vampire's face is really hideous, but his body pretty desirable. Nice move! :) But the blonde girl seems to look past him, if I'm not mistaken...

    Thank you very much for your efforts!!! Be sure, they are really appreciated :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous
    Thanks, but why I would not be alive? :)
    I will repeat again, I plan to do a set similar to one with bikinis (fantasy girls in a modern environment), but this set except maybe a picture or two would not be a lesbian.

    @Tremere
    Thank you,
    When it comes to the direction in which the girl looks, it is not inconceivable that she turned her head because of fear, but I agree that I should do that a little better, also this definitely will not be the only surprise in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gwen :
    It will be so good if you put a story with the picture (i don't find it)

    Example : blond hair girl is with her husband and the black hair girl plan to force the husband to betrayed her wife with the black hair girl.

    And vampire come to kidnap the wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there,

    that guy get's something for losing his girl-friend, that's for sure. Though I wonder if this is going to end really bad. ;)

    By the way, what do you think about doing a pin-up pic of Ophelia in a slingshot-bikini?
    Forgive me if I'm asking too much, I'll glady take anything you give to us. :)

    @Gwen: You du realize that the black haired girl, Ophelia, is a vampire too?

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gwen @ tremere :

    In fact i don't see that about ophelia and that is much better !

    Ophelia take from blond hair girl the husband and this blond hair girl is kidnap from the vampire, yummy i hope to see more soon , it's good story :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Gwen
    I am glad that you like it how the story goes for now :)

    In fact, there will be a version with text, my friend will write a story based on this set, one of us will add text on images, and this will be published on the X3D-Artwork and perhaps on this blog, but not before I finish the whole set.

    @Tremere
    Pin-up pictures of Ophelia, of course, but only after I finish this set, to be more specific, in the next set, all my characters (girls) will show up, and it would be normally to start it with a few pin-up images, only I thought that maybe for a change instead of bikinis this time they wear some sexy lingerie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you do another bikini set or lesbian set plzzz ???
    I love your art !

    ReplyDelete
  13. gwen :

    yes i hope you puslish here bacause all days i refresh this page and wait more :)

    i love this idea of betray and cheat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymous
    Thanks, but no matter how much I wanted to fulfill wishes of the visitors to the blog, it is not always possible, so there will be no a lesbian set, at least not anytime soon, but as I have already repeated a hundred times, I intend to do some kind of continuation of "Bikini Set" after I finish "Betrayed Love."

    @Gwen
    Thanks, I'm sorry that you waited so long for the next picture :)
    I do not want to reveal details, but there will be many more twists in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning!
    Thanks for the last two pictures. :)
    And it's great to here that this set has a lot more in stall for us.

    I hope the continued pleas and suggestions don't annoy you too much. Just do what you have in mind, I'm sure we're alle going to love it! :)

    Best wishes,
    Tremere

    ReplyDelete