Saturday, June 18, 2011

What's next

Below you can see a preview image for my next set, as you can see the main role is given to Ophelia, this set will be much darker than an everything I've ever worked, and when I say that I do not think on the lighting in the pictures :).

imagebam.com

I know some of you will be disappointed that set is not with Luna, but do not worry, I will not leave you with nothing. I suggest you visit X3D-Artwork.net, where you will find my first set with Luna (the one with the goblins), but this time with a great background story in the form of text. Registration on the site is free, and other great artists publish their pictures and stories on it, so whether you're Luna fan or not, there's no reason not to visit this site.

5 comments:

  1. tried to register and login there, but my old account doesn't work anymore, the login system is so buggy, i can't even create a new account :(

    can u post here your luna set with the story also ? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's a nice set of skulls ...

    (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! :)

    Just one little thing, high platforms do not bend as you have or do not bend at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. x3d artwork suks! tried to get account, they kept screwing up my birthdate which i didnt want to give them in the first place and finally couldnt get account activated. maybe someday when they grow up they may make a good site, but it is not this day!!!
    anyway, i'd like to see luna with a big ass war orc! keep her lesbo friends, but throw in a war orc sex toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous
    I'm sorry, but I'm not the one who wrote the story, so it would be inappropriate to publish it here.

    @JCD
    Thanks, I am a bit surprised that the skulls are the first thing that came to your attention ;)

    @Hitman_X3Z
    Thank you,
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that, can you clarify a little, please.

    @iberios
    There will be a set with Luna and Orc (among others), but I'll start working on it for a few months, in the meantime maybe I could do a few solo pictures, as it were "Luna and Werewolf", only this time with Orc.

    ReplyDelete