I have to say, I do already miss the bikinis! But...
...the way in which Luna's glorious backside compensates me for this tragic loss...
I can't shake the feeling that English, or any other human language, must fail to express my utter astonishment and adoration for this view! Thank you very much. I'm extremely curious to see what happens next. :)
I'm sorry, I forgot to comment on picture 3, so I'll just work through the last two pics in one comment.
Well, simply amazing, once again. Where the hell can I find this particular djungel, pool and holiday house, because it seems to be paradise! :) And anyone who might oppose your art shall feel my holy wrath! And stuff... ;)
Am I mistaken, or is there something glittering in Luna's bellybutton as well? As always, looking forward for more. :)
@BDG Unfortunately, the picture that I just posted was the last in this set, though I intend to relatively soon begin work on a similar set (fantasy girls in a modern enviroment), but with much more action ;)
@Warbeast I am afraid that in future I will not dare to do the picture without Luna, because there are so many fans :)
@Tremere I forgive you, but just this once, try to make comments on the time :)
If you look carefully some of the previous pics, you will see that all three have a navel piercing ;)
YEAH!!! Luna is coming...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see more...
Greetings
Warbeast
Luna .. More Luna! :D
ReplyDeleteNew favorite blogspot artist to check out. Your stuff (and especially Luna) is awesome, mang.
ReplyDeleteHow dare you ?!
ReplyDeleteThis is really irresponsible,
they might catch a cold, you know...
;)
Greetings Master and fellow disciples, ;)
ReplyDeleteI have to say, I do already miss the bikinis! But...
...the way in which Luna's glorious backside compensates me for this tragic loss...
I can't shake the feeling that English, or any other human language, must fail to express my utter astonishment and adoration for this view! Thank you very much. I'm extremely curious to see what happens next. :)
Bst wishes,
Tremere
@Warbeast
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! :)
@Anonymous1
There is never enough Luna :)
@Anonymous2
Thank you very much!
@JCD
No problem, they can warm up each other ;)
@Tremere
It seems that the picture really speaks more than words
Ah yes, Luna the seductress...Aurora seems to be just as stunned by her dark beauty as we are!
ReplyDeleteI have to say, what I always loved about your works is that a lot of it doesn't feel like porn, but more like sensual and emotional erotic.
But of course I don't mind if they actually get it on. ;)
In short: I love it, please keep it up! :)
Best wishes,
Tremere
Tremer say it. It's not porn, it's really sensual and emotional erotic. :-)
ReplyDeletePls surprise us with more of Luna...
Greetings
Warbeast
You're right, it's not porn, I hope that this will not affect the number of visitors on my blog :)
ReplyDelete@Tremere
As you can see, the situation is quickly reversed ;)
@Warbeast
I will give my best :)
Very nice! Looking forward to more :)
ReplyDeleteYeah... Another Picture of Luna. Amazing again
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Warbeast
I'm sorry, I forgot to comment on picture 3, so I'll just work through the last two pics in one comment.
ReplyDeleteWell, simply amazing, once again. Where the hell can I find this particular djungel, pool and holiday house, because it seems to be paradise! :)
And anyone who might oppose your art shall feel my holy wrath! And stuff... ;)
Am I mistaken, or is there something glittering in Luna's bellybutton as well? As always, looking forward for more. :)
Best wishes,
Tremere
Cool works Neba!
ReplyDeleteDidn't expect to see three girls in action ^^
Thank you all for your comments!
ReplyDelete@BDG
Unfortunately, the picture that I just posted was the last in this set, though I intend to relatively soon begin work on a similar set (fantasy girls in a modern enviroment), but with much more action ;)
@Warbeast
I am afraid that in future I will not dare to do the picture without Luna, because there are so many fans :)
@Tremere
I forgive you, but just this once, try to make comments on the time :)
If you look carefully some of the previous pics, you will see that all three have a navel piercing ;)
@Fat Tony
Originally I planned them to be four :)
And so it ends...*sigh*
ReplyDeleteWell, you gave us some pictures straight from heaven, and I'm very thankful! :)
And of course I gave the pictures some really close looks, but you have to admit that their bellies weren't visible that often.
Really looking forward to your next set, of course! I wonder what it'll be like. Care to grant us a little spolier? ;)
Best wishes,
Tremere
@Tremere
ReplyDeleteWhat to say, nothing lasts forever, as far as piercings, from now on they will always wear it :)
Thanks again for all the compliments!