Congratulations on bringing these two lovely ladies back! :) And some really nice Bikinis as well :). Though I'm a bit sad that Melody seems to have lost her navel piercing she had 'back in the days', playing with Aurora. Any chance on seeing those two kissing again? ;) And I'm sure Luna would als love to join in. :)
@Tremere You have an eye for details, I totally forgot that Melody had a navel piercing, the reason why she doesn't have it anymore is because it was an integral part of skin textures that I used for Melody in her first set, but now she have a new one, by the way, picture of two of them kissing is next, and also Luna will join them soon.
@JCD Thank you for the link, these models are truly inspiring ;)
Greetings again, Master Neba! Any chance on giving Melody back her piece of jewelry? I have kind of a thing for navel piercings. ;) And did you consider Ophelia joining the pool party as well? Would be pretty cool to have all your lovely ladies at once. But I think she's a vampire, and maybe it'd be pretty bad for her tan. ^^ Well, all these things are your's to ponder upon and to decide as you wish.
@Tremere OK, I'll give navel piercing back to her , and not just to her, Aurora will get one also :)
I was considering to include Ophelia in the set, but I gave up for the same reasons that you have mentioned, she is a Vampire. But You will have the opportunity to see all the girls in one set, because I intend to make gatherings like this a little more frequent.
@BDG Thank you, as you said, it will be hard, but I do not intend to give up in advance :)
Congratulations on bringing these two lovely ladies back! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd some really nice Bikinis as well :). Though I'm a bit sad that Melody seems to have lost her navel piercing she had 'back in the days', playing with Aurora. Any chance on seeing those two kissing again? ;) And I'm sure Luna would als love to join in. :)
Luna Fanclub Member #1
Tremere ^^
Very Nice
ReplyDeleteThanks, and a little bit of inspiration:
ReplyDeletehttp://wickedweasel.com/
;)
Kissing would be good, ..But some Titty would be even better!
ReplyDelete@Tremere
ReplyDeleteYou have an eye for details, I totally forgot that Melody had a navel piercing, the reason why she doesn't have it anymore is because it was an integral part of skin textures that I used for Melody in her first set, but now she have a new one, by the way, picture of two of them kissing is next, and also Luna will join them soon.
@JCD
Thank you for the link, these models are truly inspiring ;)
@Anonymous
Why not both ;)
Greetings again, Master Neba!
ReplyDeleteAny chance on giving Melody back her piece of jewelry? I have kind of a thing for navel piercings. ;)
And did you consider Ophelia joining the pool party as well? Would be pretty cool to have all your lovely ladies at once.
But I think she's a vampire, and maybe it'd be pretty bad for her tan. ^^
Well, all these things are your's to ponder upon and to decide as you wish.
Best wishes,
Tremere
Topless elves in a swimming pool, hard to top that one :) Excellent
ReplyDelete@Tremere
ReplyDeleteOK, I'll give navel piercing back to her , and not just to her, Aurora will get one also :)
I was considering to include Ophelia in the set, but I gave up for the same reasons that you have mentioned, she is a Vampire. But You will have the opportunity to see all the girls in one set, because I intend to make gatherings like this a little more frequent.
@BDG
Thank you, as you said, it will be hard, but I do not intend to give up in advance :)
Gorgeous settings, some favorite characters, and beautiful renders! Delightful, simply delightful!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's certainly nice to read. :) I greatly appreciate that you always have an open mind for your fans' humble suggestions.
ReplyDeletePic is really nice, as always! Especially Melody's rear touches the perfection of a Greek (or Roman) statue!
I'm looking forward to your next work! Kind of hard to wait a week for one picture, but it's always worth it! :)
Best wishes,
Tremere
@Tony and Tremere
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
I am aware that the time period between the two images is unacceptably long, but it is the best I can do at this time.