This is definitely one of the pictures for which I needed the most time to finish it, in certain moments I even thought to give up, however in the end I am pretty satisfied with how it turned out.
I intend to do few more pictures with Luna in a bikini, and who knows, maybe some other girls will join her ;)
I have to say, you, sir, rock! :)
ReplyDeleteIt came out really great, the little drops of water on her skin are stunning, and the bikini and it's colour are well chosen. The only negative point, in my opinion, is her left foot in the pool. It looks a bit flat, but I guess that an even more realistic look is extremely hard to achieve.
But who cares? :) I'm extremely happy, especially about you working on a whole set of these lovely images. But I do really hope this bikini is a thong, and we get to see her backside!!! ;).
Looking forward to all your future works! :)
And thanks on not giving up, it was absolutely worth the wait and your work.
Best wishes,
Tremere
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a great image. The detail is very nice, particularly the water droplets on her skin. How did you handle the water refraction with her leg?
ReplyDeleteMe likes.
ReplyDeleteWooohooo... What a great work. You make me really happy. Can we have more of this???
ReplyDeleteI Agree with everyone else, the water effects were great, and while I maybe the only one to suggest this, maybe leave her clothed for a few images as a way of teasing, then slowly have her reveal her natural beauty.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more.
Aussie.
Awesome. Love your Dark elf Luna, probably the first time a Drow's really grabbed my attention!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your comments, I did not expect so much positive reaction :)
ReplyDelete@Tremere
This is not a thong bikini, but for the pictures from behind, she will wear them ;)
@Visis
Refraction Strength 50%, the Index of Refraction 1.33
This is my first attempt to create a water surface, and I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out, however, the same values for the refraction gave much worse results on the picture on which I am currently working . After a little experimentation with the values in the surface tab, it appeared that the choice of bump maps and values relating to it have a large impact on the refraction.
@Anonymous2
Of course it will be more, in fact, at this moment I am working on the next picture :)
@Aussie
Actually, I had something similar in mind
@Anonymous3
There's a First Time for Everything :)
That's nice to hear! I'm really a fan of thong bikinis and all kinds of minimal coverage swimsuits. :)
ReplyDeleteI am really wondering which other girls will join our lovely dark elf at the pool...
Best wishes,
Tremere
I'm sorry for spamming comments here, but I have to say...Dear Lord, once again...she is...so BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Tremere
I agree with Tremere, she is amazing...
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Warbeast
She looks very inviting. (starts drooling)
ReplyDeleteWa. Sorry. LOL
Aussie.
Great again... I really love your pics of Luna. I hope i can see many more of her in the future. Thank you that you share them with us...
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Warbeast
@ Tremere
ReplyDeleteComments are always welcome :)
@ Warbeast
You are welcome :), and I hope that I will make many more pics with her.
@Aussie
Do not be sorry, it is a reaction for which I hoped that these images will provoke
Anoter art piece, Thanks a lot I dont know but Luna has a special face, body, eyes look amazing.
ReplyDeleteWow love the new pic.
ReplyDeleteI Like the idea of her friends showing up.
I can't wait to see more.
Keep it up mate.
Aussie.
Once again she's gorgeous!:)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks a lot for the thong...Could be skimpier though. Yeah, I'm ungrateful, shame on me ;)
Still, you sir are great!
Best wishes,
Tremere
Reading all these comments, one might conclude that Luna has its own fan-club :)
ReplyDeleteThanks again everyone!