As you can see, I will try to create two different versions of the end for this set. The first version is much closer to that how I imagined Luna as a character, in short she has a bad temper, and you do not want to fuck with her, no matter how tempting it sounded ;-) Another version represent a happy end for all :-)
Anonymous1 Next pictures, which are also the last images in this set, should finish by Monday, I hope it's soon enough :-)
Anonymous2 Do not worry, the end of this set also means the end for the goblins. In the future sets all male characters will be at least the human size :-)
@Anons WAS?, I have never before done pictures with Luna in bikini, if you think on the the solo set at the beginning of the blog, she is wearing her usual fantasy clothes in it, the same one which wearing in the set with the Goblins, but I could do few pictures with Luna in bikini if that is what you want :-)
It also seems that as I type this text, some of the pictures from previous posts is not possible to open :-( ,sorry for that, but the problem is in the storage service, I hope that whatever problem they have it will solve quickly.
Thank you :-), the main problem when it comes to the dual ends of the sets is that it require more time to work on them, the time which I never have enough :-(, but I like this idea too, and I will try to use it as much as possible.
Amazing again... I really love Luna :-D
ReplyDeletethanks neba ! i really love Luna as well :)
ReplyDeleteNice work!More drow pls :)
ReplyDelete@Anons
ReplyDeleteYou are all welcome, more pics coming soon :-)
thankksssssss
ReplyDeleteluna is really good ~ Amazing work ~ want to see more her pics ;-)
ReplyDeleteHere are a few pictures, since I intend to finally finish this set, you could expect more during this week :-)
ReplyDeleteGREAT ! I LOVE YOU NEBA !!! please give us more soon :)
ReplyDeleteA solo-set of Luna was great or she and a bigger guy (or more of one bigger guys) ;-) But great work, can't wait for more :-)
ReplyDeleteNew pictures are posted, enjoy all :-)
ReplyDeleteAnonymous1
Next pictures, which are also the last images in this set, should finish by Monday, I hope it's soon enough :-)
Anonymous2
Do not worry, the end of this set also means the end for the goblins. In the future sets all male characters will be at least the human size :-)
nice set ~It should be great if luna can have a solo set bikini~ really nice work, not doubt
ReplyDeleteOh yes, a solo set with a bikini was great... :-D
ReplyDelete@Anons
ReplyDeleteWAS?, I have never before done pictures with Luna in bikini, if you think on the the solo set at the beginning of the blog, she is wearing her usual fantasy clothes in it, the same one which wearing in the set with the Goblins, but I could do few pictures with Luna in bikini if that is what you want :-)
It also seems that as I type this text, some of the pictures from previous posts is not possible to open :-( ,sorry for that, but the problem is in the storage service, I hope that whatever problem they have it will solve quickly.
I hope this will bring many more Luna sets in the future because this was great plus I loved the whole duel ending bit keep using that technique.
ReplyDeleteAussie Fan
Thank you :-), the main problem when it comes to the dual ends of the sets is that it require more time to work on them, the time which I never have enough :-(, but I like this idea too, and I will try to use it as much as possible.
ReplyDeleteChrist I been hitting Daz too hard. The first thing that popped in my head when I saw her was "Nice boots and gloves" :) Excellent work as usual!
ReplyDelete@BDG
ReplyDeleteThanks!, gloves and boots belong to "Ella Clothes" clothing, which seems to be very popular among artists :-)
I agree with version 1.
ReplyDeleteExciting work!
Alicia
@Alicia
ReplyDeleteThank you!, I also prefer the first version :-)