And now excuse me I have to get back to work on the set with Luna, as I promised :-)
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Ophelia
My newest character, Ophelia, isn't she have a beautiful smile? ;-) ,it will take some time before I try to do a set with her, so that changes are possible when it comes to her appearance. This is also my first attempt to a bit more seriously "play" with the surface tab, and to use different settings and shaders than default one. Personally I think the skin looks much better (more realistic) than on my previous characters, but it is still far from perfect.

And now excuse me I have to get back to work on the set with Luna, as I promised :-)
And now excuse me I have to get back to work on the set with Luna, as I promised :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is a really excellent work. But for me, Luna is my first choice... ;-)
ReplyDeleteI check your site every day, so i can't wait to see more here :-)
thank you ! she is promising :)
ReplyDeleteWe'll wait for Luna :) you're great neba !