@Anonymous1 and BDG Thanks!, I'm glad that you like this set, and a girl ;-)
@Anonymous2 I think the "EPIC" is a bit too strong word, but on the other hand I am not the one who should comment my own work, Thank you so much! :-)
@MongBongo Thank you!, I think that Luna without any problem can handle with a several goblins, beside that, for her this is good training before she meet a bigger monsters ;-)
Nice sets you have posted so far. I'm usual not a fan of ff action but the Aurora & Melody set is nicely done. Allways like picture sets of drow females getting a payback for being stuck-up bitches. I just would turn the bluish skin of your drow a bit darker and it should be perfect, but i think that's just personal taste :)
@Tipler Thanks!:-), When it comes to the color of her skin, it will definitely stay blue, however some minor changes are possible, including the darker skin, of course this applies to future sets.
@Anonymous3 and Anonymous4 You are all most welcome :-), and anon4, you'll see, just need to be a little patient ;-)
Hello, i love your work. An advice if i could, maybe with a beat of sweat skins (not need to be shiny) in the intercouse, it would look more realistic.
@Anonymous that advised me to use the sweaty skin: I am glad that you like my work, and thanks for the advice :-), but I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you, I do not know how to create a sweaty skin :-( ,so I found a tutorial on the net for how to make sweaty skin in DAZ studio, which I use for rendering. To do this it is necessary to use a shader mixer, which so far I have not used, but tutorial is quite detailed, so that at some time soon I could try to do it.
@Anonymous that obviously very much like my work: And therefore I will fulfill your wish :-), probably tomorrow I'll start working on new pictures, with Luna and goblins, which will soon be finished, which is good news and the bad (depends on how you looking at it), is that these images could be the last in this set, because everything has its end, right, but do not worry I already have plans for a new set with Luna, actually few of them ;-)
Gorgeous pics, but some imagebam links seem to be dead: http://www.imagebam.com/image/c4848991955332 http://www.imagebam.com/image/a6ea0f91955431 http://www.imagebam.com/image/c6879d93694703 ( Luna_Ruins7b.jpg , Luna_Ruins8a.jpg , Luna_Ruins9a.jpg ) and from another set: http://www.imagebam.com/image/f55d30189999458 ( PPS2_15a.png ) :(
Great work again. i really like this girl.
ReplyDeleteNice! That velvety skinned drow is sure taking a pounding from those little monsters. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteNice series.
ReplyDeleteDude! Dark elves being banged by goblins is EPIC!!! Keep up the good work!:D
ReplyDelete@Anonymous1 and BDG
ReplyDeleteThanks!, I'm glad that you like this set, and a girl ;-)
@Anonymous2
I think the "EPIC" is a bit too strong word, but on the other hand I am not the one who should comment my own work, Thank you so much! :-)
@MongBongo
Thank you!, I think that Luna without any problem can handle with a several goblins, beside that, for her this is good training before she meet a bigger monsters ;-)
thanks neba, this is a very good work !
ReplyDeleteNice sets you have posted so far.
ReplyDeleteI'm usual not a fan of ff action but the Aurora & Melody set is nicely done.
Allways like picture sets of drow females getting a payback for being stuck-up bitches. I just would turn the bluish skin of your drow a bit darker and it should be perfect, but i think that's just personal taste :)
thx Neba, i'd like to see more goblins ravage her !!!! you're great !!!!
ReplyDelete@Tipler
ReplyDeleteThanks!:-), When it comes to the color of her skin, it will definitely stay blue, however some minor changes are possible, including the darker skin, of course this applies to future sets.
@Anonymous3 and Anonymous4
You are all most welcome :-), and anon4, you'll see, just need to be a little patient ;-)
i will be patient :) thank you for your work ! i love it !
ReplyDeletethank you Neba !!! i love you !!! :)
ReplyDeleteHello, i love your work. An advice if i could, maybe with a beat of sweat skins (not need to be shiny) in the intercouse, it would look more realistic.
ReplyDeleteplease neba ! more Luna pics :) i want here banged by goblins moooooore !
ReplyDelete@Anonymous that advised me to use the sweaty skin:
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you like my work, and thanks for the advice :-), but I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you, I do not know how to create a sweaty skin :-( ,so I found a tutorial on the net for how to make sweaty skin in DAZ studio, which I use for rendering. To do this it is necessary to use a shader mixer, which so far I have not used, but tutorial is quite detailed, so that at some time soon I could try to do it.
@Anonymous that obviously very much like my work:
And therefore I will fulfill your wish :-), probably tomorrow I'll start working on new pictures, with Luna and goblins, which will soon be finished, which is good news and the bad (depends on how you looking at it), is that these images could be the last in this set, because everything has its end, right, but do not worry I already have plans for a new set with Luna, actually few of them ;-)
I think the important part is Luna not the Goblins. I hope i can see her with "bigger" guys :-D
ReplyDeleteYou make great pictures and i can't wait to see more :-)
with best Greetings
great! thanks neba ! i'll continue to check your blog each DAY :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeously done imaginative series. Just stumbled across your blog today and all I can say is THANK you for sharing your work, and WOW!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics, but some imagebam links seem to be dead:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.imagebam.com/image/c4848991955332
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a6ea0f91955431
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c6879d93694703
( Luna_Ruins7b.jpg , Luna_Ruins8a.jpg , Luna_Ruins9a.jpg )
and from another set:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f55d30189999458
( PPS2_15a.png )
:(