Currently working on a several individual pictures, because I want to try some new things, so that these images represent a kind of test before I will start working on a new set. It will need a certain time to finish them, so I will post them one by one, as always your comments are very welcome :-)
Yummi Elves! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the left one! Will these girls be on next pictures or there will be some other girls?
ReplyDelete@Hitman_X3Z
ReplyDeleteI guess they are sweet :-), also with enjoyment I follow the adventures of your night elf, it seems that there has never sufficiently elvish girls ;-)
@Fat Tony
Tomorrow I'll post another picture with these two, on which they will have slightly less clothing ;-) ,but I also intend to do a few pictures with my other two characters, by the way the girl left is the Aurora :-)
I fall in love with Aurora! ;o Do some sexi "anventure" with her, pleease :)
ReplyDeleteHave you made the picture you told about?I'm still waiting xD
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteWell, It is my intention :-)
@Fat Tony
Sorry for delay with the picture, I made some pics, however with none of them I am not satisfied, but since I promised, here is one picture which at first I did not intend to post.
Yeah, Aurora is really cute here. And, maybe it is better to post every new image in separate posts? I advice it because your followers can't see it when you modify the old posts.
ReplyDeleteAnd...waiting for more!:)
@Fat Tony
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you liked the second picture, and I guess that you will like even more the third :-). As for the idea of one picture one post, I'll have to think about it.
Yes, yes, yes! I like the third pic even more. Your Aurora is a real hot one. Very pretty face!
ReplyDeleteLuverly, yeah !!!
ReplyDeleteThe poses are still pretty tame, can hardly wait for more serious action.
Cheers, Jess
@Fat Tony
ReplyDeleteThanks!, but I'll have to disappoint you a little, you see, I'm also quite pleased with the look of Aurora and Melody, and I think they are ready for the set, however, before I start working on it, I would like to try new shaders on the Luna (dark elf girl), and do a few solo pics, so you'll have to wait a little for the Aurora to appears again :-)
@JCD
Thanks!, I can hardly wait also :-) ,as I said earlier I will first do a few solo pictures, but I think I could over the next week start working on a new set. Maybe I'll allow blog visitors to decide which girl will appear in it.