@Anonymous Thanks!,when it comes to the Luna,I am currently working on a second part of set with the goblins,and soon I'll put some of the pictures on the blog,as I said,she is my first character,so definitely intend to do more sets and individual pictures with her :-)
Very nice texture, you made it? I always enjoy dark elves that have more color to them than a simple glossy black tone. There's so much to see that straight black does not allow for.
Great Lady. I'm glad to see a so lovely dark elf. I hope we can see more of her in the future.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteThanks!,when it comes to the Luna,I am currently working on a second part of set with the goblins,and soon I'll put some of the pictures on the blog,as I said,she is my first character,so definitely intend to do more sets and individual pictures with her :-)
Very nice texture, you made it? I always enjoy dark elves that have more color to them than a simple glossy black tone. There's so much to see that straight black does not allow for.
ReplyDelete@BDG
ReplyDeleteFor the Luna I used skin texture from the model named Deception, here is the link:
http://damageinc3d.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=65
First time knowing your work and visiting. I love this dark elf character "Luna".
ReplyDeleteThe skin coloring or surfacing must be or had been a challenge.
@Fastmax
ReplyDeleteWelcome,
What can I say, I like challenges :)