I love anything with dark elves, even if she is kind of blue. I like how you stayed realistic with the goblin's penises too, instead of giving them 3 foot members.
The only thing I noticed is that the models are sort of rigid looking in some images, and floating a little above the ground in at least one.
All in all, great work. Looking forward to seeing more!
@Nightshade Thank you for your encouraging words,it means a lot to me,I am aware that her striking blue color is a little bit strange,but I have to admit that I like how it looks in the renderings.
You're right,on every my picture can be found a few mistakes like those you mentioned, definitely I have to start paying more attention to such details.
I'm also eagerly waiting for your new set with dragon :-)
Not bad at all for a starting image set. ^,^
ReplyDeleteI love anything with dark elves, even if she is kind of blue. I like how you stayed realistic with the goblin's penises too, instead of giving them 3 foot members.
The only thing I noticed is that the models are sort of rigid looking in some images, and floating a little above the ground in at least one.
All in all, great work. Looking forward to seeing more!
@Nightshade
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouraging words,it means a lot to me,I am aware that her striking blue color is a little bit strange,but I have to admit that I like how it looks in the renderings.
You're right,on every my picture can be found a few mistakes like those you mentioned, definitely I have to start paying more attention to such details.
I'm also eagerly waiting for your new set with dragon :-)
Wow that's awsome!!!
ReplyDeleteRealy nice work
@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteThanks! :-)
Sweet! The drow elf is sooooo hawt! :P
ReplyDeleteThank you, I did not expect someone will comment on old posts, I'll definitely check them more often :)
ReplyDelete