The world needs more 3D porn of colored women like Liliana and Jezebelle getting hammered good and hard. Pic looks excellent and I agree with Kingrhino that the colors look outstanding and really stand out nicely.
I know you don't have much time to work on renders at the moment but is this just a once off pic for the moment, or will it be a small set so that we can expect to see them getting a little more intimate sometime in the future?
Nicely done Neba. You sure have improved a lot from when you started. Grats to that.
Saw your try to include cum into the renders. Not to bad i would say. Darkseal's Load? There is a tutorial how to add cum with Photoshop. Can't remeber where but if ya want i can snoop around and see if i can dig it up again.
Lastly i have a question or more likely two. What render programm are you using and where did you get the skins for the Goblins and Liliana/Jezebelle?
Thank you all for your comments, I was particularly pleased to see that other artists followed my work.
@Anonymous From the beginning I imagined this as a single image, and the next image will not be associated with this one, but it is certain that in the future I'll do more pictures with Liliana and Jezebbelle
@Tipler As for the cum, (yes, that's Darkseal load), thanks for the offer, but no need, I've already found some tutorials, though I do not use Photoshop but GIMP.
The program in which I work is a DAZ Studio 4.5 Here are the links for the goblins and orcs that I used in the previous set http://www.daz3d.com/creatures-goblin-hero http://www.daz3d.com/war-orc http://www.daz3d.com/creatures-orc-hero
When it comes to Liliana and Jezebelle, it's not that simple
Skin texture http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/v4-orc/66418 Bump and Specular maps http://www.daz3d.com/v4-elite-texture-marie
Instead of the regular DAZ Studio shaders I am using UberSurface (not HumanSurface) shaders, in which things such as Diffuse color and strength, Subsurface Scattering, Reflection,... I have configured manually. If you're interested I can give you detailed settings
I'm using DAZ 4.5 as well but i haven't played around with shaders yet. Every time i want i feel like being overwhelmed by the whole thing. Gonna stick to presets and ajusting normal textures till i feel a bit more comfort with everything.
Thanks for the links to the Orc and Goblin, gonna be a good help for me.
This picture really was the bomb! Count me impressed. :) Feral, passionate and even a deal romantic, thank you very much. I have to admit that I also believe that this screams for a follow-up, but I understand that you'd like to try other things first. Looking forward to whatever's next.
@Tremere Thank you, because this was your idea. Not that I do not want to do more pictures with these four, I just think there's no point if it will need me a few weeks for each image.
@Anonymous Thanks!
@Александр Стасевич Thanks for the compliments, and for the game, until now I have not heard about it.
Nice artwork Neba, Liliana & Jezebelle are so close to kissing each other :D
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love these two.
ReplyDeleteOutstanding artwork Neba. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteThe world needs more 3D porn of colored women like Liliana and Jezebelle getting hammered good and hard. Pic looks excellent and I agree with Kingrhino that the colors look outstanding and really stand out nicely.
ReplyDeleteI know you don't have much time to work on renders at the moment but is this just a once off pic for the moment, or will it be a small set so that we can expect to see them getting a little more intimate sometime in the future?
Nicely done Neba. You sure have improved a lot from when you started. Grats to that.
ReplyDeleteSaw your try to include cum into the renders. Not to bad i would say. Darkseal's Load?
There is a tutorial how to add cum with Photoshop. Can't remeber where but if ya want i can snoop around and see if i can dig it up again.
Lastly i have a question or more likely two. What render programm are you using and where did you get the skins for the Goblins and Liliana/Jezebelle?
Thank you all for your comments, I was particularly pleased to see that other artists followed my work.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
From the beginning I imagined this as a single image, and the next image will not be associated with this one, but it is certain that in the future I'll do more pictures with Liliana and Jezebbelle
@Tipler
As for the cum, (yes, that's Darkseal load), thanks for the offer, but no need, I've already found some tutorials, though I do not use Photoshop but GIMP.
The program in which I work is a DAZ Studio 4.5
Here are the links for the goblins and orcs that I used in the previous set
http://www.daz3d.com/creatures-goblin-hero
http://www.daz3d.com/war-orc
http://www.daz3d.com/creatures-orc-hero
When it comes to Liliana and Jezebelle, it's not that simple
Skin texture
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/v4-orc/66418
Bump and Specular maps
http://www.daz3d.com/v4-elite-texture-marie
Instead of the regular DAZ Studio shaders I am using UberSurface (not HumanSurface) shaders, in which things such as Diffuse color and strength, Subsurface Scattering, Reflection,... I have configured manually.
If you're interested I can give you detailed settings
I'm using DAZ 4.5 as well but i haven't played around with shaders yet. Every time i want i feel like being overwhelmed by the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteGonna stick to presets and ajusting normal textures till i feel a bit more comfort with everything.
Thanks for the links to the Orc and Goblin, gonna be a good help for me.
This picture really was the bomb! Count me impressed. :)
ReplyDeleteFeral, passionate and even a deal romantic, thank you very much. I have to admit that I also believe that this screams for a follow-up, but I understand that you'd like to try other things first. Looking forward to whatever's next.
Best wishes,
Tremere
Great pic. can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDeleteПривет, я хочу чтоб ты знал что есть прелестная игра - http://www.thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com
ReplyDeleteЕё делает девушка, с помощью твоих рук можно улудшить в игре качество текстур.
У тебя талант и ты велиполепно рисуеш! ! !
@Tremere
ReplyDeleteThank you, because this was your idea. Not that I do not want to do more pictures with these four, I just think there's no point if it will need me a few weeks for each image.
@Anonymous
Thanks!
@Александр Стасевич
Thanks for the compliments, and for the game, until now I have not heard about it.