The last picture is my first serious attempt to create a "cumshots" effects, it took me almost two weeks, and the results are not very good, and definitely not worth the time which I have invested, but unfortunately this is the best I can at the moment.
This is practically the end of this set, I have planned to do one more, a bonus picture, of which I gave up, but I will tomorrow post a clean version of this image.
As for future projects, in the coming days I will give you more information.
Oh WINNING.
ReplyDeleteExcellent work Neba. Those two may not be enough to satisfy her.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your most excellent work.
Kingrhino
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI can't really tell which orc I envy more...One of them has two elven beauties all to himself, the other two have to share...but what they're sharing is the drow goddess Luna herself! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, do you already have concrete plans for future sets? I mean, since this one seems to be reaching it's climatic final...
Best wishes,
Tremere
@Kingrhino
ReplyDeleteYou're right, and that's why from the next picture the third Orc will join them ;)
@Tremere
These are one lucky Orcs :)
I must admit that I do not know what I'll do after this, I know I said that PPS will have four parts, but I will have to give up on it (temporarily) for a number of reasons. Before the beginning of any set I'll probably do a couple of unrelated pics, so I can try some new props, materials, clothes,...
Well, if you're not sure what to do, and you're going to do non-set pics anyway, I'll have a request..
ReplyDeleteI'd really like a wallpaper, with all your girls (Luna, Aurora, Melody, Ophelia, Jezebelle & Lillian) in it, wearing smoking hot underwear! :) This obvioulsy has advantages, because you could try out some clothes and poses, and you'd make an fan happy. ;)
Best wishes,
Tremere
Luna between those lucky orcs.. It's getting hotter with every pic you make. I <3 these!
ReplyDeleteGreat work Neba. If your taking a break from PPS how about doing some pics of Lillian. She could use some creatures giving her intense pleasure.
ReplyDeleteEither way you go, I love your work keeping it coming.
My best always.
Excellent image quality in the third! Congrats... I love the scene too n_n
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your comments, as well as for the nice words about my work.
ReplyDelete@ Tremere
Personally, I think it would be better to do two pictures with three girls on each, but if you insist on all six in one picture, I will gladly fulfill your request.
@ kingrhino
At this point I do not have enough free time to work on the whole set with Lillian, but I can do a picture or two, of course after I finish the PPS3
Well, I wouldn't insist on it. You're the artist and you'll know what works best. ;)
ReplyDeleteI just thought it'd be nice to have all of them together, like 'Playboy' does at the of the year.
Whatever you do, I'll love it anyway. ^^
Best wishes,
Tremere
Love this set more with every pic, excellent work!
ReplyDeleteLooooove it! You get better all the time :). Also just thought I'd mention that your banner isn't showing up on my page any more and I can't use your new one either for some dumb reason. Thought you might wanna check into that. Love the work keep it up!
ReplyDelete<3 Luna!
ReplyDeleteThank you all, I'm glad you like the pictures.
ReplyDelete@Jomish
Thank you for the compliments, it is always nice to hear something like that from a fellow artist, here is the link for the Banner
http://64.imagebam.com/download/sUbdtZ2EzmTkBiUsisJ8gw/18884/188838939/Banner_new1.png
Fantastic pictures, fantastic work, great site!
ReplyDeleteI want to know: Where can I download the full sets? From any pay site?
How make you money with the pics?
Greetz reteid2222
Luna needs a nice solid, deep internal cumshot too, imo.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Neba!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering, if you are alright? We didn't here from you since the posting of the last pic's clean version. By the way, both shots were really nice! And you're not doing half as bad with cumshots as you think, at least in my opinion. :)
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Best wishes,
Tremere
hi
ReplyDeleteplease don't punish us for our laziness
we all love lana and we would love to watch more of her so please come back
Thank you for your concern, I am perfectly fine, and certainly I am not trying to punish my followers :)
ReplyDeleteThe thing is that I work two jobs, and I do not have time for rendering, at least not when it comes to long sets, but I am currently working on the image that you (Tremere) suggested, the one where all the girls are together, which will be finished in the next several days.