Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beauty And The Beast part2

As you can conclude from the last picture, there will be the third part, but I probably will not start work on it right now, because to be honest, I am a little tired of this set. I think it's time for a couple of solo pictures, including one with Luna and Werewolf.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

16 comments:

  1. How very sweet of him to carry her around. Let no one say that Werewolves don't care, hehe.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JCD Indeed he seems to be a romantic at heart.


    @Neba any idea when you will do more of your Luna work, I do enjoy Werewolf art, maybe you can add one to that.

    Aussie Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aussie Fan
    Well, I'm not planning to do a set with Luna and the Werewolf, but maybe I could do a picture or two, do you have some specific wish when it comes to the content of these pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Neba similar to your previous Luna art with her at a ruin or forest somewhere.

    Aussie Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awasome, i love your arts! She looks very sweet and tight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I've added you to my bookmark. Is there a way you can fix the 2nd last image? It's not loading here or on the image host. There's a couple of other in other posts too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the ImageBam servers is currently off, I hope that they will solve this problem soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the last picture of the couple, where they're simply lying togehter with her leg over his.

    (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i noticed no post for awhile, then luna. is the story over?!? who are these guys and where does it go from here?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @JCD
    I'm glad that you like it :)

    @iberios
    This post is started on 12. January, the last two pictures were posted about a week ago.

    Story is not over, there will be the third part.

    These guys are some sort of hunters and their task is to hunt and kill the werewolf, I'm still not completely decided how this set will end

    ReplyDelete
  11. When i saw the last picture of the two hunters, i then saw the bars! and thought was she the bait, keeping him busy so the hunters could catch him unaware! whatever great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!, interesting idea, I will have it in mind while I work on the third part of this set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aurora is by far my favorite female figure that you do! I can't wait to see so much more of her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those guards look pretty awesome. Looks better than a tshirt and jeans anyday. (Well, except in summer)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Anonymous 1
    Aurora was quite present in a bikini set, and after I finish a set with Ophelia, I plan to do a new set in which the Aurora will appear (among others), and the continuance of the story "Beauty and the Beast." In short, you will not have to wait a lot :)

    @Anonymous2
    I do not know if it looks better, but this clothes certainly offers better protection from werewolves attacks, than T-shirt and jeans :)

    ReplyDelete